Terrigal -> schoolies (1 Viewer)

Zebra

Hey guys, this is the first time im using these forums, but i was just wondering if anyone else is planning on going to terrigal for schoolies or before??? Or even if someone has been there, ive never been b4 neither have my friends and apart from the beach what else is there???
thanx heaps

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
heya...ive been to terrigal heaps, its awsum, not very big thou!neva been out down there but its nice, im sure you wouldnt have to go out of ur way 4 parties at schoolies though...wat week is evry1 going we're thinkin wk2..is that wen evry1 goes? :rolleyes:

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
this is a serious question. can there be a SCHOOLIES FORUM MADE?

dear admin/mods/santa.
little rhi has been really good all year. so for christmas please make a schoolies forum. cos shes fucking sick and tired of seeing all these schoolies threads in non school
thankyou.
i have left cookies and beer out and some carrots for withoutaface.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
That's actually a really good idea Pookie.

You never cease to amaze.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i live on the central coast and there's shitload's of stuff up here besides the beach... there's fairly decent clubs (assuming you'll be eighteen), if you're not there's always a fair few open houses on... there's heaps of stuff to do, just depends on what you're into

Bone577

HSC
N/A
SarahMary said:
i live on the central coast and there's shitload's of stuff up here besides the beach... there's fairly decent clubs (assuming you'll be eighteen), if you're not there's always a fair few open houses on... there's heaps of stuff to do, just depends on what you're into

I'm interested knowing about the good clubs around central coast. I assume Terrigal is close to The Entrance?

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Hey I also live on the central coast and I've always got something to do. I'm always at parties and SarahMary is right, there's plenty of open houses to go to. But the beach goes alright to. The Entrance is a little distance from Terrigal. But its reachable by car and public transport. Terrigal have some pretty awesome beach parties. Except there's always cops there cos its meant to be an alcohol free zone.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
The_mars_volta said:
"there was this one woman. she was like a 60 year old barbie. skinny and good figure, with long blonde peroxide hair that was wirey. and she was scary to look at. her lipstick was all hot pink like a barbie. her makeup was like up to her eyebrows. she must hav spent alot of time doing her slef up but she looked scary. people stared at her. she stopped and talked to me cos im nice and i smiled. she thought people moved for her cos she was gorgeous. she was really terrifying. everyone left me and i had to talk to this disillusioned woman. she was nice. she had money. she held a good conversation but her image was so obtruse. she dressed like a teeny bopper 16 year old, with the same figure, yet sort of saggy. she wore all white, skin tight, and one of those little material belts form supre.'
lol.. i know that chick to
everyone on the central coast must know who she is!
BONE577 said:
I'm interested knowing about the good clubs around central coast. I assume Terrigal is close to The Entrance?
they have that night bus for $5 which travels between mingara, iguana, woodport, and crown plaza that would get ya kinda close to the entrance but still a fair walk depending on where you are staying.

u do know that there are no nightclubs at the entrance?

beryl

terrigal

me and 7 other friends of mine are goin to terrigal 4 schoolies kinda thing... from the 24th-29th nov we think.... stayin at the hostel i think... whats that like? never been there b4, but we're all lookin forward to it... 6 girls, 2 guys haha should be interesting!
anyone else goin to terrigal then?

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
were goin up to the entrance - bout 6 of us - should be good

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
also, bahodl....what exactly do you plan on doing in the entrance??.....

lol dont u worry about us - my gf has a flat up there + we have a car and designated driver so its not as if we have to stay in the entrance the whole time

besides were not goin to get absolutely plastered every night - id rather actually remember schoolies lol

Bone577

HSC
N/A
bahodl said:
lol dont u worry about us - my gf has a flat up there + we have a car and designated driver so its not as if we have to stay in the entrance the whole time

besides were not goin to get absolutely plastered every night - id rather actually remember schoolies lol

I'm going up to entrance too, that is why i would like to know about any clubs nearby.

Personally, I don't like clubbing, and i will be spending most of my time in a spa with a joint and my GF, but alot of my friends love it.

When you going?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i saw that chick at erina fair today :D
i just laughed
she had a pink supre dress on and really high platform shoes

when u say clubs u mean nightclubs right?
coz if so the clostest would be key largo at terrigal
but that isn't all that good
beachcomber is at toukley but closes at 1
iguana joes is at gosford but gets really crowded at times
woodport at erina
and troppo also at gosford
all of which involve at least a 15min drive from the entrance

Bone577

HSC
N/A
mizz_smee said:
i saw that chick at erina fair today :D
i just laughed
she had a pink supre dress on and really high platform shoes

when u say clubs u mean nightclubs right?
coz if so the clostest would be key largo at terrigal
but that isn't all that good
beachcomber is at toukley but closes at 1
iguana joes is at gosford but gets really crowded at times
woodport at erina
and troppo also at gosford
all of which involve at least a 15min drive from the entrance
15 minutes drive is nothing. I heard Empire is a decent club, how far is it in minutes of driving?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
theres a whole group of mates going up to terrigal and me and my bestfriend are going to go along
then i was thinking WTF IS AT TERRIGAL BESIDES THE BEACH?
lol
so likeeeeeeee is it worthwhile?
lol if there are good clubs (with hot guys ha ha ha.. rnb/hi nrg/house/trance) etc lol im in!!!! i mean lol
soooo yer
im going road trip to terrigal for a few nights hahaaha w00t

amandaz

can u get to gosford by bus or something??
coz we r goin copacobana n none of us drive

mack

Banned
HSC
If youre at Terrigal, just hitch a free ride on the Key Largo Courtesy Bus, i do that all the time....

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i wana go up to avoca beach..
i have a couple of friends up there cept i dont know where a good place to stay around there wud be.. and of course, my rents wud not let me stay at my friends house considering he is a guy haha...

ne ideas.. somehting close to the beach..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)