terrigal. whats it like? (1 Viewer)

*sasha*

HSC
apparently my groups booked a cabin there. and i have no idea what its like. and theyve assured me that it has crazy parties and clubs nearby. but yeah im not too sure thats the case. anyone had schoolies there?

nanajim

HSC
terrigal?? hahahaha, if this is the terrigal on the central coast, well hmm i'd have to say bad luck. crazy parties and clubs, sounds a little exaggerated to me- there's a kfc and the beach, a piercing parlour, surf shops and the like .. well have fun

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
there's like the beach and then thats about it.
why TERRIGAL?!

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I live near Terrigal, and I can say its not a bad place, pretty cruisey, nice beach there, and there are some alright clubs there (havent been to them), but I like the Crowne Plaza there, nice place to eat.

...as far as Schoolies there is concerned, depends on what type of environment you're looking for. But its certainly no Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise.

HSC
I just spent 2 days at Umina. Its a cool place, but for a schoolies trip, i'm sure you could find better, unless you like being close to Sydney.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
small. overrated. tourist trap. nuff said.

ktnxbi
Terrigal was my beach of choice when I lived on the central coast, and I don't think it's that bad! It has a few good cubs, and I mean A FEW, like 2 or 3. There are no official schoolies celebrations there, everyone I know who ever lived in or near terrigal doing their HSC left to go to Byron or somewhere. It isn't schoolies, there will be plenty of people. No beach house parties or mobs of school leavers or anything though. So it depends what you are looking for.

CieL

HSC
Only been to Terrigal Lagoon.. it stunk like crap and we found random condoms in the sand

Spunge12

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Harsh?

More like truthful.
Ah, true.
Still, how bad can it be? Chilling with your best buds getting fuckfaced?
I mean, except for the rumpus sex, mine should be the exact same.

*sasha*

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Have fun at your shit schoolies :)

Dont expect to meet anyone.
waah! i knewww it. i would organise something else but i so cannot be stuffed. and theyre so only doing it to spite me. or maybe im paranoid. but yeah. maybe i can meet a guy at like the local woolies or something..

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
*sasha* said:
waah! i knewww it. i would organise something else but i so cannot be stuffed. and theyre so only doing it to spite me. or maybe im paranoid. but yeah. maybe i can meet a guy at like the local woolies or something..

terrigals not a schoolies place, and it wll be absolute shit if you are underage and are after the schoolies atmosphere

Spunge12

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
terrigals not a schoolies place, and it wll be absolute shit if you are underage and are after the schoolies atmosphere
Don't worry, she knows that she's fucked.
Insurmountably fucked.

*sasha*

HSC
wah. at least all of us can just hang together. itll still be fun i reckon. just not AS fun..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)