terrigal ? (1 Viewer)

slippys

HSC
WOODPORT IS DISGUSTING...and largo is lameeee. get as far away from terrigal as you can. I can see it being fun for an outsider with a good group of friends at the beach, but its fairly boring, you will be thankful that you are only staying for a week. The locals are lovely though XD :wave:

slippys

HSC
PeterM said:
I live near terrigal. And if your going there i have a few suggestions

1. DONT go to woodport inn. Its a major sh#&hole!
2. There are often alot of police in Terrigal iself so be careful
3. If you do have quite a large party at your place then it will DEFINATLY be gatecrashed
4. There are some pretty bade "gangs" in terrigal, and avoca for that matter, and you DONT want to get into a fight with them, trust me :(
5. There is NO surf at terrigal. its seriously like a lake! Avoca isnt to bad but there are heaps of beaches around to choose from!
And that's bout it. Otherwise its a great place!
hahaha i didnt read this before i posted. Woodport inn, is disgusting. I second everything said! About the gangs, its extended to the likes of forries and tumbi, and if you have a party, people come from all the dodgy ends of the coast to attend, and the police break it up at 11pm. The only other places to go are boring after about 5 minutes, eg Largo, ...iguana joes?, troppo. Major lack of activity, may as well get on a train and go have a night out in sydney.

Jessica14

HSC
My friends and I are going to Terrigal from around the 4th of december to the 11th. I don't think we'll be loud or roudy. Is it really as bad as u guys make out?

tinah

HSC
farout. this sucks ! im getting turned off terrigal. how gay =(

koecko

HSC
i was up at terrigal during schoolies last yr with a bunch of mates. only for 3 days. was pretty fun. but if i were u, id definitely rather go 2 byron or something. theres a few ppl around, but u'll find that by the 2nd nite, u wouldve met everyone! i didnt go for a week, but id imagine that the schoolies energy would probs disipate by the last cpl of days. but then again, if ur with/meet a good bunch of ppl, it could potentially b really awesome. just dont expect the stereotypical schoolies experience.

*sasha*

HSC
my group went to terrigal for schoolies last year. definitely not the stereotypical schoolies experience but we still had HEAPS of fun and i wanna go there again. everyones really friendly, the beaches are gorgeous and although theres not much to do theres definitely gunna be enough to be entertained if ur only gunna be there for a week or two. theres clubs, little late night gypsy performances, cute guys, nice restaurants and heapsa shops. fun fun

Azzman

HSC
i love terrigal i live near terrigal n i frequently go 2 key largo. im goin up near byron but yeah reccomending it 4 schoolies....meh unless like a few other hav in this thread got like a beach house n rocked there then yeah go ahead. the beaches r good but if u wanna surf not terrigal. but yeah the police r bitches at terrigal n t-unit. but overall its how u make it. woodport is a dump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)