terrorists going after politicians and not civilians (1 Viewer)

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
I think terrorists might have a bit more credibility if they started going after politicians instead of civilians. After all, its the politicians that make the decisions and not us.

Infact, I couldn't give a flying fuck if some crazy wackjob knocked off a few senators...

what you say lads?!

Big Boss

Banned
HSC
N/A
I believe so.
Terrorism should be used as a means to directly attack filthy politicians who have power over a country rather than the civilians who simply inhabit a country and have little or no influence on political affairs.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
terrorism by definition aims to scare the population, it is a misguided path to follow.

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
terrorism by definition aims to scare the population, it is a misguided path to follow.
not really. if they were succesful in scaring the US population, then im sure they would have been very succesful. thing is they lacked the resources to tackle the US.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Assassinating dirty politicians like Ben Netanyahu, or finishing off the crippled retard that is Ariel Sharon is an act of heroism.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
True. Illegal state, so illegitimate everything. Even if Israeli children are conceived within wedlock they are illegitimate bastards.

Sprangler

HSC
Uh oh - sounds like someone is getting a little excited before her little crybaby terrorist rally, hmmz?

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Firstly, it's not my rally; secondly, unfortunately I won't be able to make that one, and thirdly; yes, it is a rally against Israeli terror (just fixing up your word trip there).

Sprangler

HSC
Oh there was no trip, the rally is in support of Palestinian terrorism plain and simple.

Just two got killed today: Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Israeli forces kill Gaza fighters

Maybe they should have gone after a politician instead of a fence. Or maybe it was symbolic, representing their pain and anguish because of how hard it has become for them to suicide bomb and kill civilians with the fence there.

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
so you admit israelis are using undue force and we can fairly equate them to, say, a slurry of poo and cheese?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)