• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

terry lee 4u maths? (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hell yes + coroneos + past paper book and ur set...throw in cambridge as well, concetr8 on past papers once uve covered most if not all topics from the textbooks

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Apparently Terry tutors in one of the Pre-uni colleges and he also teaches at Bankstown.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Supra said:
hell yes + coroneos + past paper book and ur set...throw in cambridge as well, concetr8 on past papers once uve covered most if not all topics from the textbooks
I agree with this mix. Make sure your past papers have WORKED solutions, although purisits will tell you you don't need solutions ...

furryfish

1337 h4x0r
HSC
aight then sounds good to me... cambridge aint bad either... questions r a bit hard though :rolleyes:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yep trust me go thru terry lee and do cambridge once uve mastered or nearly mastered a topic...and then hit the past papers with worked solutions (v important but do the papers under timed conditions and w/o looking at the solutions until u r marking at the end)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I think the goal is to not do all, but do a mix of them preferably the more difficult questions. The wider the variety of sources the better as it introduces you to many different ways a question can be phrased and ensures that any weak area in one text is strengthened byanother.

hasterz

HSC
Supra said:
yep trust me go thru terry lee and do cambridge once uve mastered or nearly mastered a topic...and then hit the past papers with worked solutions (v important but do the papers under timed conditions and w/o looking at the solutions until u r marking at the end)
hmmm past papers with worked solutions are hard to find.... ive got so many past papers themselves from manys schools, but the solutions i have like none.

Where can they be found ????????

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
im talkin bout hsc past papers the MANSW textbook...scool trial past papers are available on buchanan's site but few have solutions...it will b hard to find solutions for trials, but post up the qs u cant do and u'll get all the help u need...i also realise that u prolly wanna do the trial papers under timed conditions and mark them...wot ull have to do is actaully do tehm and get ur teacher/tutor to mark it for u

ishq

brown?
HSC
call me dumb and ignorant...but..who/what is terry lee?

mojako

HSC
ishq said:
call me dumb and ignorant...but..who/what is terry lee?
LOL it's a who..
as to who he is, I'll let someone else answer that coz I dont really know him myself

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
author of maths textbooks such as "essentials of mathematices" (3u) and "advanced mathematics" (4u)...he was also head marker for a particular question in the hsc (i think last year)...hes also a tutor/has tuition college

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Supra said:
author of maths textbooks such as "essentials of mathematices" (3u) and "advanced mathematics" (4u)...he was also head marker for a particular question in the hsc (i think last year)...he also has a tuition college
Q3 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)