Terry Lee or Patel?? (1 Viewer)

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
I've finished doing everything on Fitzpatrick but apparently, it's not enough to survive the HSC according to all those threads...
I have cambridge one at home which i'm now working on... but i am planning to buy one more to cover the ones that might not be covered by fitzpatrick and cambridge.. and also the graph section which i think is not good at..
so i'm gonna buy either terry lee or patel i think.. but which one do u reckon is better for me??

vds700

HSC
study-freak said:
I've finished doing everything on Fitzpatrick but apparently, it's not enough to survive the HSC according to all those threads...
I have cambridge one at home which i'm now working on... but i am planning to buy one more to cover the ones that might not be covered by fitzpatrick and cambridge.. and also the graph section which i think is not good at..
so i'm gonna buy either terry lee or patel i think.. but which one do u reckon is better for me??
Maybe try Patel, coz if you've done cambridge and fitzpatrick, then you probably dont need solutions.

Personally, I think textbook can only take you so far- I'm mainly doing past papers rather than doing q's from other textbooks, as textbooks do not have 'exam style questions'.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
vds700 said:
Maybe try Patel, coz if you've done cambridge and fitzpatrick, then you probably dont need solutions.

Personally, I think textbook can only take you so far- I'm mainly doing past papers rather than doing q's from other textbooks, as textbooks do not have 'exam style questions'.
Same! High Five!

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
just do exam style Qs... note that some of patel's stuff can be tested but for some sick complex, mechanics, polys and conics revision go for it... i used it instead of cambrigde for school and terry lee's answers aren;t all correct... what ever

J-

HSC
i have an older version of his textbook (not excel) from school. some proofs he will skip like 5 lines of working out. and its just really confusing and badly structured

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
ok fine... but most 4U textbook arent good for explanation, that's what teachers are for... the Qs in patel(not excel) are good and they really distignuish the averge 4U students from the really dedicated and 'leet' ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)