Terry Lee Seminar (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
NiKz*~, do you go to his pre-uni class?
Originally posted by NiKz*~
ie: replies to their questions over the net and stuff
spams their inboxes with a crap load of practice tests and stuff
and he's pretty much giving them all installments of his new book as they do their topics =P
:uhhuh: i go to his bankstown one :p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
NiKz*~, do you go to his pre-uni class?:uhhuh: i go to his bankstown one :p
*answers for nick*

yes ;)

bhavo

i reckon terry lee ranks with the best in the state for maths.

id reccomend his semonars for everybody, coz you'l seriously learn more in 4 days than you will in a year.

i gotta admit, i do got o his bankstown classes, and i wen tto pre-uni classes b4 that, but i was a bit sceptical, coz my freind ghad recomended him., and trust me, since ive been goin there, my speed in answering q's has vastly increased, and im understanding more things, went from being an avergae 4u stundent, to one who is toppin my skool... syd tech... whihc alot of ppl sya is no mean feat, but i aint finding that hard.

bhavo

btw, at pre-uni he works for sum1, whereas at bankstown, its his own place... so naturally he'd add some incentive for goin to bankstown over pre-uni.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
yes i got the bankstown class as well and if ur thinking of going to the seminar its almost full so i would apply right now (and i mean now) otherwise u will miss out.

BTW terry lee is one of the best if not the best teacher/tutor i have ever had and he always replys the emails that i send him with problems and stuff.

Lol i got 98% for my half yearly cos of him!!!!!

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I'm going because Kimmeh brainwashed me.

bhavo

btw, u goin to the seminars kimmeh??? coz like chris and alan and stuff are goin....

pinksneakers

HSC
N/A
you cant expect anyone to teach 4 terms of 4 unit maths in 4 days.
seminars are meant to enhance or reinforce your understanding,depending on how well you already know the course, and maybe show you different, mayber better and shorter methods of interpreting and solving questions. they're like revision, but you also might learn SOME new stuff. not the whole friggin course cos that would be impossible. they're kind of like an indication of how you will handle the hsc.
if you want to learn the course, then join his tutor classes in bankstown, where you can get one on one help.

Last edited:

budj

HSC
Wow you are all so lucky to get tutored in 4unit. Im rural, and our teacher does not know the 4unit class, and thers only three of us. But ive coped. Just waitin for the results.

Go the arnold textbook. Its great for people who need to self learn all their maths. And its awesome for revision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)