test in 7 days (1 Viewer)

MinnieMinnie

HSC
my attendence in school has not been the best due to being sick
had a whole two weeks off together which means I didnt learn the content then and another two weeks off again recently
so i barely have any idea of most of the content that is going to be in the test especially with module 7 (organic chem) having so many components and being so content heavy
How should i study for my exam, i feel like a lost cause

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
my attendence in school has not been the best due to being sick
had a whole two weeks off together which means I didnt learn the content then and another two weeks off again recently
so i barely have any idea of most of the content that is going to be in the test especially with module 7 (organic chem) having so many components and being so content heavy
How should i study for my exam, i feel like a lost cause
The textbook is a good place to start. Other than that there are good websites like conquerhsc that have quite extensive information on each syllabus dot point. Those things I mentioned are good for learning the content, but in terms of doing practice questions you should use like the checkpoint, success one or strive books. Also, you should never be afraid to ask your teacher for extra materials or something they can give you to try help you catch up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)