test (1 Viewer)

beebaby

does anyone else have half yearlys coming up and doesnt have a clue what theory to study?
please someone help! my teacher doesnt teach us theory just does the practical side!!
he just gives us millions of sheets....help!

4play

out half yearlies are next term.
our teacher said that he would test us on innovations and the impact of technology on innovations. This includes thigns like entrepreners etc.
however this only applies if your doing yr12

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by speersy
Just know your inovation and MDP well
i think:confused:
Yep, correct...

There is not much study for Design and Technology.

My main hints are:
- Prepare an emerging technology and innovation that you can write in the exam. Most half yearlys have a specific question on this and this equates to easy marks if you have a pre prepared innovation and emerging technology
- Know your MDP well. This includes the project management techniques that you use. I.e finance plan, time plan, action plan and how these improved your MDP. I cannot stress enough to learn project management techniques. You can find these in the Excel DT book
- Have a good general knowledge. Most of the questions in DT are just common sense. They are not hard, just structure your questions out logically and make sure you are talking about relevant information.

If anyone needs half yearly exams, PM me...

vtir

Originally posted by beebaby
does anyone else have half yearlys coming up and doesnt have a clue what theory to study?
please someone help! my teacher doesnt teach us theory just does the practical side!!
he just gives us millions of sheets....help!
the half yearly wasnt even assesable. Am I the only one that hasnt started the realisation of my mdp????????????????:chainsaw: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)