Text books (1 Viewer)

hypothetically

HSC
For business, i have the first yr accounting, eco, marketing and blethics (+supp) books i need to dispose of. All purchased brand new, all in mint condition. Bad student, yea i know, i did well so meh. Anyway! Textbook exchange is seeming the way im headed, bleh. Anyone need them let me know. :hammer:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
hypothetically said:
For business, i have the first yr accounting, eco, marketing and blethics (+supp) books i need to dispose of. All purchased brand new, all in mint condition. Bad student, yea i know, i did well so meh. Anyway! Textbook exchange is seeming the way im headed, bleh. Anyone need them let me know. :hammer:
You can pop them on our buy/sell thread:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=174991

Textbook exchange is annoying sometimes, you get heaps of emails and sms' and they dont stop until you remove them from your sale list.

maka

HSC
Make sure that any of the textbooks arent used again in later subjects.

It is unfortunate that I have heard that many Accounting B students dont realise before they sell their Accounting A text; that the text is the same one used in Accounting B.

Then they have to spend an extra $50 to make up the difference in the RRP and what they paid

sergeoz

HSC
hi,
how much do you want for the marketing book ????
PM me

efhat

HSC
How much u want for BUsiness Law nd Ethics and all the supplements? please pm me :D

hypothetically

HSC
Blethics, eco and accounting are sold. Marketing remains. Looking at 70ish dollars. Pm me.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)