sxc_ballerina89

HSC
hey just wondering what text every1 is doing for module C this year
our school is doing Raw by Scott Monk which tured out 2 be alright...lol
post what text ur doing n yeh!

<3 *SaMmY* xox

Maaate

HSC
Gday, yeah we also doing RAW. lol yeah did actually turn out better than i thought it would.

bipolardragon

HSC
Hey guys, so you actually enjoyed raw? I mean it was probably the best thing we have had to read for school but thats not saying anything.The only reason I enjoyed it at all was because it was such an easy read that I finished it in a couple of nights.It needed more :jedi: and less Crying from Brett."Oh the world hates me, im going to turn emo in here"But I guess that was my opinion.Let the flame war begin :p

Khmerunited

HSC
yeah in our school we also do Raw...it sure is a great book to read with simple language :p

really enjoy from page 255 :p:p

Q

Quynh nhu

hey, dont knoe if this is the correct post to ask this. but ne idea on supplymentary material for "educating rita"?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Our school is doing Raw as well. it fits very well with the module.

Last edited:

jedface

HSC
hey, yeah im also looking for related material to educating rita, so anyone with any ideas...

Hektik-Hellenik

HSC
waaaaaaaaats goign on, im doing shoe=horn sonata, cant find it in here, dis site scares me

Bourkey

HSC
Yeah we r doin raw as well, it was a awsum book that was FINALLY a good read 4 a skool book....lol

miss india

HSC
raw is probably a nice book.... but the end was sooo dissappointing!
ooops i think i am too late to post in this! :) HIHI.
yea but raw is not as good as i thought! jus the end!
our tr gave us to analyse EACH and every chapter .... with heaps of questions to answer! (in the holidays :( too bad!)
did any of u get any related texts for the institution and individual thing?? we are supposed to get 2 right?

:)

:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
miss india said:
raw is probably a nice book.... but the end was sooo dissappointing!
ooops i think i am too late to post in this! :) HIHI.
yea but raw is not as good as i thought! jus the end!
our tr gave us to analyse EACH and every chapter .... with heaps of questions to answer! (in the holidays :( too bad!)
did any of u get any related texts for the institution and individual thing?? we are supposed to get 2 right?

:)

:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending was terrible. But in a sense, it reflects reality, as it doesn't portray a fairy tale ending where she runs after Brett and thus they get together again. We did module C last year and i did end up getting a related text, but i will end up changing it, as a lot of people will be using it for their extended responses.

miss india

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
Ending was terrible. But in a sense, it reflects reality, as it doesn't portray a fairy tale ending where she runs after Brett and thus they get together again. We did module C last year and i did end up getting a related text, but i will end up changing it, as a lot of people will be using it for their extended responses.
oh cool... yea even i thought that its a bit nicer coz it shows the reality and doesnt have the ending that everyone has thought!
oh well..... never mind...
heyy u are abt to finish ur 2000 posts!! cool!

loaman

HSC
hey guys does anyone hav any good movies about a related text to RAW if soo would be greatly appreciated if you named them thanks

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
loaman said:
hey guys does anyone hav any good movies about a related text to RAW if soo would be greatly appreciated if you named them thanks
American History X

kna89

HSC
heyy ! well my school is doing Raw at the moment

are you doing a speech ? =/

" social context is important for what
people do or for the systems that we create "

.. thats what my speech is about, but i have NO CLUE what to right. any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)