Text this message to your girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
"Lmao she's an idiot, she'll never find out".

Make sure to take a screenshot of the conversation and do not reply to her for at least 1 hour.

N.B Do not do this if you already have trust issues.

yangevangelion

HSC
Although I know this picture was pulled from the abyss of the Internet, I don't want to point my fingers unfairly. Plagiarism is inevitable, some may argue that using the English language is a form of 'plagiarising'. The nature of humans is fascinating, isn't it? I don't even know. What are humans like? Where do moral values come from? The act of plagiarising is a metaphor for the abstract concepts of the human mind.

Moving on to OP's thesis. Sending the text message "Lmao she's an idiot, she'll never find out" is actually a good idea to explore the behaviour and reactions of us humans. Provoking a response, whether it is confusion or antagonism, is unique to each individuals and cannot be described through mere descriptions. The result of inducing a false memory through this like editing a photograph with newly developed software. This emphasises the dynamic nature of the human mind, rather than a static object entrapped within cultural and social structures.

If you want to expand your perception of the world around you and develop a deeper understanding of humans, I recommend reading 'Philosophy in the Flesh: the Embodied Mind & its Challenge to Western Thought' by George Lakoff, a brilliant author.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Although I know this picture was pulled from the abyss of the Internet, I don't want to point my fingers unfairly. Plagiarism is inevitable, some may argue that using the English language is a form of 'plagiarising'. The nature of humans is fascinating, isn't it? I don't even know. What are humans like? Where do moral values come from? The act of plagiarising is a metaphor for the abstract concepts of the human mind.

Moving on to OP's thesis. Sending the text message "Lmao she's an idiot, she'll never find out" is actually a good idea to explore the behaviour and reactions of us humans. Provoking a response, whether it is confusion or antagonism, is unique to each individuals and cannot be described through mere descriptions. The result of inducing a false memory through this like editing a photograph with newly developed software. This emphasises the dynamic nature of the human mind, rather than a static object entrapped within cultural and social structures.

If you want to expand your perception of the world around you and develop a deeper understanding of humans, I recommend reading 'Philosophy in the Flesh: the Embodied Mind & its Challenge to Western Thought' by George Lakoff, a brilliant author.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)