Text Types (1 Viewer)

Jellybean

HSC
Hi

I was wondering if any of u had any notes on how to write different text types eg, scripts newspaper articles. What text types do u think they will ask in the exam. our teacher said we will have to write at least one that wasn't an essay. I am so stuffed. Any ideas would be great.

Thanx.

Jellymonsta

theres an ok revision booklet on text types here . just tells you what the features of the different types are.
and there'll be a change creative task, as well as one in the second paper (probably)
i am not going to ponder what they will be, it will just depress me.

stressed02

Jellybean

Have you got the English book On Purpose?? i have had it since like year 8 or something - its really good for text types.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
There's this really good book called "Success in HSC Advanced Englihs" it's good for texttypes and it's cheap too, only around $10. It's got how to do each text type, then there's space for you to actually do it.

But I' daresay it's too late to be buying textbooks now, cos there's always a deficit of textbooks around this time of year.

Jellybean

HSC
Thanx 4 all your help. I think my friend may have the text book so i will ask her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)