Textbks (1 Viewer)

Akeru

Rain maker
HSC
:wave:
I'm doing Japanese Continuers through Open High School and the textbook i use is Mirai. So what textbooks are you using?

I also have a copy of Wakatta and I've gone through half of it in yr 10 (by myself). Personally, I think i'd prefer this textbook better. What do you guys think?
Wakatta, Mirai or other?

P

pLuvia

I think that's all you need for Japanese, also I recommend you buy Furigana dictionary, Board of Studies approved

yinyin

HSC
N/A
hey what about the japanese beginner~
thanks

P

pLuvia

Well at my school they use "A first course in Japanese Accelerated Level" both coursebook and workbook, I haven't actually bothered looking at any beginners book because I do Continuers, I've seen many in Kinokuniya in the city and Abbeys. Some are called like Obento etc... check it out if you go there

turkey

HSC
i know that most school use wakatta as their textbook because they offer an extensive range of exercises , writing and listening tasks but i do know that we are also given a booklet compiled by our teacher so we get most of the textbook's work on that certain grammar point, its a lot of work @___@ but in the end you really have the vocabs and grammar point stuck to you head >__< so yea.. what i would do is.. just do lots of exercises XD

rhia

salty
HSC
i find it helpful to supplement any prescribed books with other sources as well. in addition to the book my school has provided, '日本語の勉強', i also use 'colloquial japanese', and various websites, for fine-tuning grammar, practice and scope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)