Textbook List! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi,
I'm starting uni this year, and a bit confused as to what textbooks to buy for my MRS course.
Is there a textbook list somewhere?
Thanks

juggernaut

HSC
go to myuni, go to your student admin, click where it says unit of study handbooks, enter in your current semester subject codes, itll list the textbooks there.

or you could just wait til your first lecture

vivtzav

HSC
hi, does anyone know what textbooks u need for a B Health Science course? Where do u go? Thanks :)

brownie44

HSC
hi, does anyone know what textbooks u need for a B Health Science course? Where do u go? Thanks :)
You can just wait until lectures start and the lecturers will tell you. Or you could go to The Co-op Online Bookshop - textbooks, books, course notes, study guides, software, go to textlist search and type in the unit of study code. But I know for human biology you will need 'Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology' by Seeley (my advice - get this. The lectures arent very substantial) and for psyc1001 you will need 'Psychology Themes and Variations' by Wayne Weiten. If you want viv you can buy that off me because Im selling mine (its practically new). As for the health science subjects Id just wait until lectures start.

vivtzav

HSC
Ok thanks for that. Is it possible of i can have ur email address (to arrange m buying them)..ill probably buy them off you, i just wanna wait till uni starts though if thats kool :)
how much are u seeling them for?
Viv

vivtzav

HSC
You can just wait until lectures start and the lecturers will tell you. Or you could go to The Co-op Online Bookshop - textbooks, books, course notes, study guides, software, go to textlist search and type in the unit of study code. But I know for human biology you will need 'Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology' by Seeley (my advice - get this. The lectures arent very substantial) and for psyc1001 you will need 'Psychology Themes and Variations' by Wayne Weiten. If you want viv you can buy that off me because Im selling mine (its practically new). As for the health science subjects Id just wait until lectures start.

Hey Lauren did u get my email about buying ur psyc1001 textbook?
Viv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)