GlowYossy22

HSC
Any good textbook recommendations for self learning? For these subjects:
Physics
Mathematics Standard 2
Ancient History
History Extension
Business Studies

For Physics, my school set is 'Physics in Focus Year 12 2nd edition' by Nelson.

For Math, I'm using Mathematics Standard 2 CambridgeMaths Stage 6.

My topics for Ancient History are:
Ancient Societies: Spartan Society to the battle of Leuctra 371 BC
Historical Periods: New Kingdom Egypt to the Death of Thutmose IV
Personalities in their time: Hatshepsut
Cities of Vesuvius: Pompeii and Herculaneum

Core Study for History Extension: Cleopatra VII - Relationships with Caesar, Antony, and Octavian.

XXXPUMPERXXX

HSC
Uni Grad
Pirate every textbook you can find or get them from the library. If your library has a limit for how much hsc books you can borrow make your family members get a membership and use their cards to borrow more books. Get on the sigma male grindset and finish all of them books. Also borrow as many books as you can from the school library even if you don't need them.(eliminate competition every resource you have means less resources for your enemies)

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Regarding Business Studies, the Jacaranda Business Studies in Action HSC Course and the Cambridge HSC Business Studies textbooks are both good to use for studying this subject. They both effectively elaborate upon the relevant Business Studies concepts within the four main topics, while simultaneously providing appropriate, real-life business examples (where applicable). To maximise your resources and enhance the quality of your study method, perhaps using both textbooks concurrently is something to consider.

I hope this helps! :D

dannyo1

HSC
Pirate every textbook you can find or get them from the library. If your library has a limit for how much hsc books you can borrow make your family members get a membership and use their cards to borrow more books. Get on the sigma male grindset and finish all of them books. Also borrow as many books as you can from the school library even if you don't need them.(eliminate competition eveery resource you have means less resources for your enemies)
sigma male rule #4450192: burn down the library to eliminate knowledge sources for your competitors.

GlowYossy22

HSC
Regarding Business Studies, the Jacaranda Business Studies in Action HSC Course and the Cambridge HSC Business Studies textbooks are both good to use for studying this subject. They both effectively elaborate upon the relevant Business Studies concepts within the four main topics, while simultaneously providing appropriate, real-life business examples (where applicable). To maximise your resources and enhance the quality of your study method, perhaps using both textbooks concurrently is something to consider.

I hope this helps! :D
Thanks, this will definitely help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)