Textbook suggestions? (1 Viewer)

iheartOJ

HSC
Hey!

I was looking at purchasing another textbook so I was just wondering which ones you guys find best for 2U+3U maths? Any suggestions?

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
Cambridge, fitzpatrick, PAST PAPERS , n ur all set :)

Last edited:

tattoo2200

HSC
N/A
trust me get terry lee's 3 unit book. It has worked solutions and his questions are quite challenging. Trust me if you can do his book profciently you can do an exam proficiently.

RishBonjour

HSC
lol, this kid knows pretty much nothing, just use past papers to practice questions, you don't have to waste your money!
are you fucking stupid? Textbooks aren't just for doing questions. You use them to understand the material and then do past papers. (unless your teacher is a math god)

why-study

HSC
Wow, this kid is so up themselves. Seriously a little humility wouldn't kill you.

why-study

HSC
I'm using Margaret Grove. It's really easy to understand and explains everything quite well. I also bought Excel Mathematics and Cambridge. Excel's quite good and succinct but I don't like Cambridge. I guess it's just what you prefer.

iBibah

HSC
I'm using Margaret Grove. It's really easy to understand and explains everything quite well. I also bought Excel Mathematics and Cambridge. Excel's quite good and succinct but I don't like Cambridge. I guess it's just what you prefer.
What is it you don't like about Cambridge?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)