• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

TextBooks (1 Viewer)

smiless

HSC
hi everybodyy!!!
ive been looking at my subjects for this semester, and i was wondering does anyone have the textbooks for these subjects:
Organisational Behaviour
Entrepreneurial Management and Innovation
Work Employment and the Labour Market
Managing Diversity

Thanks,

L

LaraB

smiless said:
hi everybodyy!!!
ive been looking at my subjects for this semester, and i was wondering does anyone have the textbooks for these subjects:
Organisational Behaviour
Entrepreneurial Management and Innovation
Work Employment and the Labour Market
Managing Diversity

Thanks,

go to www.textbookexchange.com.au

or if you want new books just cheaper, go to www.lawbooks.com.au

Managing Diversity is a reader not a textbook so you shouldn't buy it second hand until you check with teh unit coordinator because it may or may not be the same as last years.

Also, a lot os business books use custom publications and these change from year to year so make sure you check the year of publication and edition before buuying second hand coz it's likely you'll just end up wasting money.

smiless

HSC
thanks lara...yeah true.... can i ask u a question.. i had two choices, between managing diversity and occupational healthy and safety..i chose managing diversity..but i realised that this was a level 3 unit where as OHS was a level 2 unit, does this mean that OHS is easier...
sorry i knw this may be a dumb question

Thankss...

L

LaraB

smiless said:
thanks lara...yeah true.... can i ask u a question.. i had two choices, between managing diversity and occupational healthy and safety..i chose managing diversity..but i realised that this was a level 3 unit where as OHS was a level 2 unit, does this mean that OHS is easier...
sorry i knw this may be a dumb question

Thankss...
Don't go by th elevel numbers as a judge of difficulty...

eg - i found Aus and the Global Economic harder than Negotiation Bargaining and Advocacy even though the first is a level 1 and the 2nd was a level 2...

Generally yeh the higher teh number, the harder but not necessarily - i remember a lecturer telling me one of teh business units was a level 3 coz it has a lot of legal stuff in it, but it was no harder than the other ones, just different :)

That said - I haven't done OHS, but after having a look through the unit outline, it looks easier than MD....

MD is not really hard, more "hard work" if you get what I mean... because it has a lot of varied content and teh assessments weren't in teh "traditional" format - i.e. not both essays.

That said though - i reckon MD is a way more interesting unit so youd probably do equally as well in it as OHS and especially if Louise Ingersoll is still taking it - i'd go for it coz she's a really good teacher and she makes the classes really interetsing and gives heaps of guidelines and feedback from assessments etc :)

smiless

HSC
Thanks for your advice Lara :) im Just going to stick with managing diversity....it does sound more interesting then OHS :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)