textbooks?? (1 Viewer)

sarah89

HSC
Do first year students get sent a textbook list (studying BA in communication- journalism)?
Most of my friends from other universities have their texts already...so i was just wondering

Thanks for your help!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
sarah89 said:
Do first year students get sent a textbook list (studying BA in communication- journalism)?
Most of my friends from other universities have their texts already...so i was just wondering

Thanks for your help!
You can check it on the co-op site
they also give you the book names required in your first week or once UTS online goes up.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
sif buy books

im attempting to do this semester without n e books
lecture notes, and books from the library for extra reference will be my way of studying dis sem..

i recon books r a waste of money coz from experience i hardly ever use dem n e wayz.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sarah89 said:

Thanks for your help!
You won't need any text books - its all readers in first year communications (don't bother with the supplementary textbook for CIE - not a single student ever uses it). You'll be able to get the readers from the union shop near the UTS mini-foodcourt in the first week of classes and they'll go for about $15 each.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im doing mathematical modelling for science, chem 1c, intro to materials and med sci 1, and im just wondering whether textbooks for those subjects listed would be essential (this is for past students)

LostAuzzie

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
im doing mathematical modelling for science, chem 1c, intro to materials and med sci 1, and im just wondering whether textbooks for those subjects listed would be essential (this is for past students)
Same here, I'm not sure if I'll buy the med science books as I dont think ill use them much after 1st semester, they might be useful for the forensic subjects in later years though. I will be buying all the other books though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)