textbooks (1 Viewer)

pjiggy

HSC
hey :D
just wondering,does anybody know a good place to buy second-hand or cheaper uni textbooks?
And should i buy my books now or wait till the first lecture like ive heard some people say..?
BTW doing the animal and vet bioscience course ( only first year) so if anybody has done that course and dont need their books anymore/want to get rid of them,ill be happy to take them off your hands
any help appreciated
thanks !!!!! :spin:

holly.holliday

HSC
pjiggy; are you going to buy your textbooks now or wait until they tell you what to buy because i still dont know haha. im thinking of hitting up that second hand bookshop at the uni but im also tempted to buy them now online.

pjiggy

HSC
pjiggy; are you going to buy your textbooks now or wait until they tell you what to buy because i still dont know haha. im thinking of hitting up that second hand bookshop at the uni but im also tempted to buy them now online.
hmm..not sure
i most probably am going to buy them now but it would be such a waste if i go to a lecture and they're like " u dont need that book" -__-'
i hate secondhand books :eek: but uni textbooks are so expensive that i think ill have to go to that shop as well.or maybe find someone who's done my course and buy it off them...
where can u buy them online? can u link me please? :D

holly.holliday

HSC
hmm..not sure
i most probably am going to buy them now but it would be such a waste if i go to a lecture and they're like " u dont need that book" -__-'
i hate secondhand books :eek: but uni textbooks are so expensive that i think ill have to go to that shop as well.or maybe find someone who's done my course and buy it off them...
where can u buy them online? can u link me please? :D
to be honest i dont even know what books to buy let alone the site so i think i will wait haha. sorry for being so unhelpful. im gonna get them second hand, maybe i will find my very own half-blood prince haha :spin:

pjiggy

HSC
to be honest i dont even know what books to buy let alone the site so i think i will wait haha. sorry for being so unhelpful. im gonna get them second hand, maybe i will find my very own half-blood prince haha :spin:
haha thats ok
:D
here's the site incase ur still looking tho
Textlist Search���|���The Co-op Online Bookshop���
and yes hopefully we'll alllll find our own half blood princes and ace all the exams :spin:
and that textbook exchange site is really good as well (Y)

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Don't buy textbooks unless you're told. I didn't need a single textbook throughout my science degree.

pjiggy

HSC
Don't buy textbooks unless you're told. I didn't need a single textbook throughout my science degree.
o ok
guess ill wait until my lectures then.
wow not one textbook throughout ur degree ?
then what did u use to study...?just notes and stuff?:speechless:

bio_nut

HSC
While I'd wait to see whether you really need a textbook before purchasing one, I'd argue that they can be helpful in some areas of science more than others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)