Texts on Change of Perspective (1 Viewer)

S

systemx

Can someone recommend two reliable texts on 'Change of Perspective'? If anyone knows of a song, that would great.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi :uhhuh: some 2002ers will love this song.

Dumb_Arse_chick

HSC
Hey we just did changing perspective as our main topic you hav alot of texts to choose form these include
The ugly duckling
Looking for Alibrandi the novel
"Breakaway" the song by Kelly Clarkson
If u need any more just let me know because half my class did changing perspective on song lyrics

HSC
I recently did changing perspectives as an area of study and here are some of the ideas i had for related texts. i hope they help.

films:
a walk to remember
the day after tomorrow
erin brockovich
as good as it gets

songs:
'Everybody's changing' - Keane
'Honky cat' - elton john

novels:
'a walk to remember' - nicholas sparks

poetry:
Robert Grays 'dyptich', 'the late ferry', 'flames and dangling wires', 'journey north coast', 'north coast town'

iwantmoney88

HSC
look im telling you, do not do a song for a related text it screws you over majorly because the majority of songs are not structured enough and you cant identify enough techniques. its bad news.

Amanda90

HSC
hi, the text 12 Angry Men is a good example of change in perspective, not a song, but it's an ok movie

williamwoods

HSC
A useful song is Cats in the Cradle by Cats Stevens. This was re-done by Ugly Kids Joe in the 90's.

Pocobar

HSC
we have to do a test soon we have to listen to two songs that relate to changing perspectives has anyone done this if so wat songs did you do it to.

mdccbrightstar

HSC
Cat's in the Cradle was actually written by Harry Chapin and his wife, Sally. She wrote it about Harry before the birth of their son, Joshua but Harry kinda passed it off until Joshua's birth. Then he realised it actually had quite a lot of meaning and sentiment for him and fiddled around with it a bit before producing the final version. Also, Harry Chapin was the first one to perform it.

skinnyjeans2006

*PrEtTy PiCtuRe*
HSC
Hey i have to do the same thing but i have to compare them to the book maestro, in a speech..if any one could help me please email me...thanks xx

jbeatnik

HSC
Does anyone know of any good poems about changing perspectives, i need them urgently, if so please help!

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
i studied maestro by peter goldsworthy when i did change

RaymondAllotta

HSC
Hi Everyone,

Im doing changing perspectives, and i thought the film 'The Nutty Professor' would be a suitable relevant text. I just need one more text for changing perspectives. Any suggestions?

horses r cool

HSC
hey i just did change in perspective and i used the film mean girls and a book called never tell me never by jannie shepard they linked really easily also u can do remember the titans its good to

Fady A

HSC
hi im doin changing perspective and for an assignment i need to find 6 different texts that reflect a change of perspective. could you please give me examples of a visual image or cartoon please... thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)