texts (1 Viewer)

Cattle

HSC
I am using leunigs cartoon "let it go" and i was wondering does it really matter what skryznecki poems i use and text from the stimulus booklet, should they all connect in some way? If so would using crossing the red sea and immigrants at central station be alright with robert frosts the road not taken or do u have any suggestions as to what other texts i should use

P

pLuvia

Well in the AoS HSC test, you have to write an integrated essay which links all your texts together into one central idea, your thesis. So to answer your question yes it should link with your compulsory and stimulus text

simbim21

unswMed07
HSC
well firstly i wouldnt recommend you do 'road not taken' as your text if you're doing skrzynekci because they're the same text type (ie. a poem). i dont know about your school but we're advised definitely not to do so. good luck!

Cattle

HSC
hey i have a question is the "let it go" cartoon by leunig a good related text for physical journeys or not?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Cattle said:
hey i have a question is the "let it go" cartoon by leunig a good related text for physical journeys or not?
It depends, you will need to find all the meaning from the cartoon that relates it to journeys and be able to express it clearly in an essay if you want good marks. You need to explain how the journey is represented in the cartoon, as well as look for techniques that Leunig has used to portray the journey, and the effect on the viewer is a nice addition.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Remember it is good to have a variety of texts that can all connect to each other and a central idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)