tgefg (1 Viewer)

georgechah1

HSC
if i change my preferences after 29th of semptember would they under-prioritise my uac application or would i miss out n something..?

HSC
N/A
The dates will have been given to you by the school, and/or avaliable via uac website. (I'll try find the link for you)

From recollection though, you've got till the day after you get your uai to change your preferances :p (without it being a 'late change', then first round comes out in january I think)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
The dates will have been given to you by the school, and/or avaliable via uac website. (I'll try find the link for you)

From recollection though, you've got till the day after you get your uai to change your preferances :p (without it being a 'late change', then first round comes out in january I think)
No, that's not right. The cut-off for APPLYING on time was September 29th. The cut-off for PREFERENCES on time is January 4th (for main round offers).

I.e. You can change your preferences a bajillion times and it will have no effect until January 4th, when they need to be in the order you want.

rev-ise

HSC
Ennaybur said:
dont you only have 3 free changes?
That's only for QTAC applications. UAC lets you make as many changes as you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)