Thailand 4 Schoolies (1 Viewer)

micky131

HSC
IS ANYONE COMING TO THAILAND THIS YR OR ARE YOU ALL POO AND GOING TO SURFERS...

whos goin to thai and if so where you staying :)
i cant wait!

29th november woohoo!

johony

HSC
i'm seriously considering thailand (next year), might be going to either phuket or chiang mai, inot sure yet.

snore

Kinky Kelly & Sexy Stud
HSC
im off to phuket this year, but im going early 9th to the 17th

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
How much is it costing you guys? And how long you staying?

micky131

HSC
johony said:
i'm seriously considering thailand (next year), might be going to either phuket or chiang mai, inot sure yet.

i would highly reccomend phuket because if your going for schoolies chang mai is more a thing you do on your own...but if u want the atomosphere definetly go to phuket

micky131

HSC
snore said:
im off to phuket this year, but im going early 9th to the 17th

aww that sucks thats not even when schoolies is on...i guess it will be more of a relaxing holiday then...

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
lololskates said:
How much is it costing you guys? And how long you staying?

Low seasons would cost around under $1100, high seasons would be around $1500. Went there back in 2005 with friends, better to celebrate overseas than up in Queensland when it comes to schoolies.

melmont13

HSC
Is that for the blue moon festival or whatever it's called?

lmnop63

HSC
Planing on going next year. I live on the goldy so going into Surfers is shit boring as I do it maybe once a month or so with mates anyway. I just got back from Patong about 2 weeks ago. Was fantastic. 16, sitting in the Aussie Bar and Black Sheep and hit up the Tiger and Hollywood Disco's (AKA Nightclub). Piss is cheap as.

$1 = beer from 7/11
$2-4 = beer at bars or nightclubs
$15- 20 = carton from old mate near Tony Resort

Looking at maybe $15-$50 a night per person depending on where you want to stay. Looking at going for about 3 weeks. 2 weeks Patong, 1 week Ko Samui (Full Moon Party) and maybe chuck a week in Bali if we can afford it. About $750-800 max return to Phuket on Air Asia when they become available.

Loki295

HSC
Chaing mai is a bit sleepy for me, Phuket was awsome when i went last year, lots of pubs/clubs and they dont care if your underage, just watch them lady boys.

Chaing mai = elephants, monkeys, in the mountains.
Phuket = Bars/clubs beach/ dirty old fat russians on the beach.
Bangkok = SHIT HOLE, the most depressing place on earth, and it has the fat russians aswell. you cant go into a shoping complex without being checked for explosives. oh and you have black snot at the end of each day :)

hope this helps, imo spend the least ammount of time in bangkok and the most time in Phuket. and try and go to Phi Phi island if you can afford it, its a 2 hour trip by sea to where they filmed "the beach" . peace.

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
I'm heading off to Phuket from 9th to 17th November.
Coming from malaysia, its about $100 aussie for return flights
then about $8 a night.
Hoping piss'll be cheap, haven't exactly been there before.
More people should come. will be sweet.

lmnop63

HSC
Where are you guys staying in Phuket? Like accomodation. 8 bucks a night??? Where you staying? In Patong? I'm looking at a couple of places that I checked out when I was there, sharing with a mate looking at about $25-30 bucks a night and it's about 100m from Bangla Rd.

Look at my above post for price of drinks FatJ.

snore

Kinky Kelly & Sexy Stud
HSC
lmnop63 said:
Where are you guys staying in Phuket? Like accomodation. 8 bucks a night??? Where you staying? In Patong? I'm looking at a couple of places that I checked out when I was there, sharing with a mate looking at about $25-30 bucks a night and it's about 100m from Bangla Rd.

I'm going with FatJ, I found a backpackers down on Karon beach called Boost Travel. They seem pretty well set up and all that, if you want to get in touch email Jerry (owner) at boosttravel@hotmail.com.

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
lmnop63 said:

I like those prices, seems cheaper than KL.
Like snore said, it's called boost travel, its a 4 bed arrangement so we get to share with some lucky (poor) bugger.
I think the price came out at about 180 baht per person per night, pretty decent.

HSC
Don't fly Phuket Air, worst safety records for an airline

lmnop63 said:
Looking at maybe $15-$50 a night per person
Is that for you or your Thai prosties ;)

lmnop63

HSC
You don't pay. Met a gal over there who is my age and have kept in touch so will be able to met her and a few of her friends I think. Shame she speaks like no english lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)