That double degree at Cumberland (1 Viewer)

watthedam

Liberator
HSC
Anyone know what B Applies Science (Exercise and Sport)/ B Science (Nutrition) is like? From what I've read it seems interesting. Also, whats the job opportunities like, and where would you most likely work?

Thx in advance :D

claire_bear

claire_bear
HSC
Hey,
I'm actually doing this degree (im going into my 3rd year this yr)... there are prob way too many things to comment about on here but i would be happy for you or anyone else to contact me on msn or through email to ask me some questions about this degree. I think its really one of those ones that its really rare to find ppl who do it and theres no heaps of info about it on the net etc. But all in all im loving it now and its a really tight knit course.. we all stick together and we are good friends cuz we are in the same classes for like everything and travel together. Its a really easy course to make life long buddies in! But yea just add me and ill be happy to talk... my hotmail addy is mischeivious_muffin@hotmail.com lol yea a bit childish.
Good luck in ur decision!
Regards,
Claire.

watthedam

Liberator
HSC
thx, should ve read this earlier, but im doin something else. Hope you enjoy though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)