That exam was perfect in every way. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Easy world war one, the easiest I have ever seen

The question on China involved peasant communism!

World War Two had Russia as one of the questions, which was brilliant because my best work was on reasons for Allied victory and the major campaigns.

The Zhu De question was similarly easy, and it was only on rise to prominence so I was able to finish at 1949.

kerfuffle

HSC
Yeah, the questions weren't bad. Only regret is that I wished I studied more. -_-"
Maybe it seemed easier 'cause it's the first test with the new syllabus. *thinking*

nahian

HSC
Couldn't agree more
Thank you BOS modern history people
Want you babies NOW

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
Yeah, maybe the Board wanted to avoid a huge uproar with kids yelling 'THAT'S NOT IN THE SYLLABUS' and stuff. That said, I struggled with interpreting the second Personality question. The rest was pretty good.

kafkan

HSC
im pretty sure the personality question was both background and rise to to prom man

pickle_492

HSC
I was really happy with the personality questions. Especially part b. My personality was albert speer, and theres heaps of historical debate on him.
Overall the exam was good.
best one yet.

sillysana

HSC
Er...nothing is ever PERFECT especially in the HSC...im happy for you if you think you did well....but can you stop rubbing it in for all us losers...

It was O.K

thenothing

no member
HSC
sillysana said:
Er...nothing is ever PERFECT especially in the HSC...im happy for you if you think you did well....but can you stop rubbing it in for all us losers...

It was O.K
I second that motion. The exam was NOT easy. My hand almost died, and...! apart from WWI, India, and the first personality question that was an awful exam. And India was still a bit hard.

sx4daboiz

HSC
N/A
Mmmm im with you too!! (the first poster) the exam was great :) so much better than the past papers which was a relief because i hardly studied and managed to get through it fine!!
i think we both liked it because we are both china people haha the china question was awesome!!
yay for no more modern EVER

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
Max, reading here and discovering histoiography was unneccessary must have taken a huge weight off your shoulders! :p

I share similar feelings and optimism about the exam.

HSC
sillysana said:

It was O.K[/quote

Yes a paper can be perfect. Even if I didn't do well it would have been perfect, the questions asked allowed for students to reveal a wide variety of knowledge. I cannot see a single flaw in it, what flaws do you see?

HSC
Sandez said:
Max, reading here and discovering histoiography was unneccessary must have taken a huge weight off your shoulders! :p

I share similar feelings and optimism about the exam.
I'll admit something, for all my big talk about not putting historiography in, I did include some.

kafkan

HSC
piss off you asheroth you dero - i wasnt talking to you buddy

HSC
kafkan said:
im pretty sure the personality question was both background and rise to to prom man
Yeah, same thing basically, what I meant was that they didn;t require us to write on his life post 1949 when he had basically no role.

Mandzi

HSC
I did a practise essay with the exact question b of the Conflict in Pacific question a week before the exam ao I was heaps pleased!!!

walter88

HSC
the indo-china part in the last section had perfect questions especially the one on tet offensive. i had the same essay for the half-yearly exam.
the first question on the nationalism-communism of vietnam was a very smart question but was harder than the first one:burn:

sarah89

HSC
i was so happy!!!
i took the biggest risk the week before with indochina and the usa, decided not to focus too much on either the tet offensive for indochina, or the depression/new deal for usa, and ended up getting exaclty the right questions.
i did nationalism/communism for indochina, which fit perfectly because id researched both in detail
and usa i did the foreign policy question....same one as my trial.

anyone know the modern cutoffs in previous years???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)