That wasn't too bad! (1 Viewer)

Eddie2004

HSC
Hey - that wasn't too bad! What does everyone think?
So far, I think its been my best one - English was a dead loss!! Of course, just because it wasn't excruciatingly difficult, doesn't mean I won't go crap - just maybe not QUITE as crap as I would have done othwise. Good luck for the rest of your exams! - Only 2 left! (the heardest 2 - mod. history and bio)

CcC_BoY

yea general maths was pretty ok except sum of it was fucking hard with the angles but i gotta admit the multiple choice was good it was a bit hard at times but i think i did O K fir 4 hrs sleep and study starting last night lol ....

MouNtY

it was aiights bit hard wit the angles as well but erythin else was aiightz

Lindt

That was alot easier than i thought it would be :D

my only problem was that question where they got u 2 find the height of the tree
took me 20 min :mad: ,

and the financial questions....so F***ed them up

i am so gonna fail :(

malkin86

HSC
Lindt, don't worry.. you did the work in class, you studied, you did the test.. you'll do fine. :)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Lindt, like malkin said, you'll be fine.

I thought it was average, l didn't answer question24 B at all. Question 27 A was weird... l got interest rate for ii) $129000

:eek:

SimpaticO

Happy Man
I don't want to sound at all like I'm bragging or anything but compared to other years' papers that was one of the easiest general maths papers ever. So now my only concern is that it is a bit suspicious that the questions were so simple and straightforward. So I think there are two possibilities for me. I either did really well or I made a lot of silly mistakes, I did check over my paper three times though!

The best questions were the one about the tree and the last questions. The limitations question was the easiest!!!! I just wrote that the model is limited due to the fact that it doesn't take into account that certain people may be overweight or underweight and not thus not at their scientifically determined ideal weight which the model assumes everyone is at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)