The 2004 HSC - (Advanced) English Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

stephies

Repeating forms?

Anyone else notice that all the text types were a repeat of 2001 HSC? AOS essay, Mod A & B essay & Mod C speech.

Is BOS recycling? working on a 3 yr cycle?

just something curious to note

petayani said:
I think they should ban timelimits for good. Who else was half way through a question with 10 mins to go?
Yeah a couple of people had that problem...I thought there was enough time though. I had five minutes to spare at the end, and read through my stuff again :)

_dies_

University Member
HSC
More time would always be gratefully accepted... :) hehehe... theres never enough of it.

If we extended each day by two hours, enabling us to lose several days a year, but gain more 'time' so to say, id be happy ;)

coroneos

i dont see the point of module A's question. U could written any essay and answered the question..

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
If i was extremely good at english id say that was a relatively easy test in comparison. That is IF i was. But im not so yeh it was just decent

jenyyy

the exam was weird. i think it was a benefit to those who didn't study - the question kept asking for personal interpretations! hopefully the markers do a good job grr. not happy.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i think the trick was to work in as much info as possible, while still stiking to your personal interpretaions

sub

hey is it ok to say u were influenced by different readings? and then make ur own judgement later? this is for mod b obviously

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
yeah, that's what we were told to do, that's the point of the module - how everyone is affected by everyone else!

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
Harwood did suck.. I left it til last.. but I think I managed to weave my way around it...

I done 2 poems, 2 readings.. but every so often I'd say some crap like, "this idea is of merit to myself as a Christian or Psychoanalyst" or anything... Hence the context ... lol

:D

lil_eza

HSC
modules were gay
I counted that i wrote like 34 pages..... how insane is that!!!
The qns were easy but there wasnt enuf time, and gwen sux anus
.....But so glad NO MORE ENGLISH hooray

Garnet

Paper 2 sucked so badly.....heres hoping that my AOS will bring me through a little better.... the only question i didnt completely struggle with in paper 2, was the speech..... the other 2 sucked so bad, i only wrote 4 pages for section 1 , and 3 pages for section 2.

coroneos

how was it personal?? they didnt ask for a personal reflection?? the questions were similarly worded to 2003's and 2002's. If u look at the past years' exemplar responses, you will realise that people just do generic prepared essays 4 each response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)