The 2004 HSC - Chemistry Paper (1 Viewer)

Bridget

~*~*Originally Posted by dafidav

so what did people write for the corrosion of metal experiment as it only asked in various concentration of oxygen, no mention of water... ~*~*

2 beakers, one boiled water and one tap water, nails left in sealed jars. Boiled water has less dissolved oxygen. A third test could be used to remove moisture, by using a dessicant but this wasn't what the question asked, it was just O2 presence. We didn't do this experiment in class, actually we didn't do most experiments in class, or even talk about them. I'm just hoping for the best!

sezza_j2509

2003 exam

Survivor39 said:
i think 2004 chem paper is much more easier than 2003. I can answer most of the questions. The calculations were extremely easy. But then again, i've done chem at uni, maybe that made the 2004 hsc paper looked easier than 2003 hsc paper...i don't know.

I thought 2003 was way easier that 2004? I flew through 2003. 2004 was shit house

ashmeet_14

HSC
Hey can someone post their multiple choice answers if they know that they are all correct. I want to see how i went.

davidgock

HSC
N/A
survivor34 said:
Originally Posted by Survivor39
i think 2004 chem paper is much more easier than 2003. I can answer most of the questions. The calculations were extremely easy.
yeah, i wouldn't go so far as to say that it was easy, but i thought that it was a pretty fair test..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)