The 2004 HSC - Mathematics Extension 2 Paper (1 Viewer)

halfadozensixes

I don't know about the rest of you but i found the test extremely easy, especially compared to previous years. The focus was on the easier parts of the course - such as integration.

If I get an unscaled mark of below 85 I will be extremely shocked.

Hopefully the Extension 1 paper will be as easy.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i reckon they're being nice this yr after so many complaints last yr. it'd be nice if the trend continued till 3u.

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
er, hah: 5 papers.

:) hi kelvin too..you deleted your msn now you are posting here haha..(me too :( )

Last edited:

Kelvy

HSC
:O Who are you! you evil Shazzam!! Show yourself and stop confusing me with funny nicknames!! lol

.....Im just happy i got a lot of question 8 out :)

btw, i tried to delete my msn.......didn't work, i can't live without it so im back on...i'll regret it :'( :rolleyes:

Someone tell me a what a band 6 raw mark is :S

Kelvy

HSC
Well i ask "stupid questions" because I am an extremely stupid person. Everyone laughs at how dumb i am at my school...its very depressing...i go back home and have a cry every night...so don't tease me :'(

Kelvy

HSC
LOL Sharon you freak!!! HAHAHA howd u go? :p I heard you NSG-ers weren't that happy bout 4u :p I like crying!!

I'll cya after the exams :) (only 2 more for me! :D)

Kel

Kelvy

HSC
Doesn't matter if u shat 4u!! You hardcores are gonna CANE physics....with your insane notes! (remember them? lol)

HQ_BUDDY

paper

cna some one plz post up the images of the scanned copy of the paper including the external booklet thingy aswell thx guys

Kelvy

HSC
HMmm.....just wondering, u know how the supervisors check each page with u before the reading time? Are your supervisers like math-illiterate? Our supervisor (good old RGCooper) had a BALL trying to figure integral signs - "some clef thing" and the Note: lnx = logx, x>0 at the bottom of the standard integrals - "In (not ln) x = Log e x, x somethinh or rather O"...omg that cracked me up

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Rorix said:
most of the people that are best at maths don't study at all
Thank god they all screwed up last year. I worked my ass off.
laurie_field said:
ivan got 118-120 eh? as expected. me, um, 117-8 ish if everything goes my way. and i mean everything. theres probly stuff i screwed up but dont know abt. was pretty cut though coming out of exam room to discover all the stuff id got wrong
Geez man, I've heard of about 4 people who "could" get anywhere from 116-120. Quite a change from last year where noone broke 90% (Or the odds are very slim)

Last edited:

genghis

did crap!

Shulda studied I got 57 marks not including stupid mistakes (i'm done so I went back and did it with a text book the ones I actually did and worked out what I got right and wrong.)
To Jase or what ever (It takes a big man to cry. it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man) Funny shit. Well done I laughed and laughed.
How can people say that the paper was easy and Qu 8 was hard as!
Good luck to everyone with stuff to go...

and throughout the day mankind played with grenades
and during the night we raped and pillaged

cuz we're all VIKINGS at heart!!!

Rorix

HSC
KeypadSDM said:

probably why you only got ~112:p

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Geez man, I've heard of about 4 people who "could" get anywhere from 116-120. Quite a change from last year where noone broke 90% (Or the odds are very slim)
i think last yr even the top guys in the state didn't finish it completely..which is quite rare

mojako

HSC
§eraphim said:
i think last yr even the top guys in the state didn't finish it completely..which is quite rare
well u r replying to the top guy :p

tuma

HSC
avcordin to some stats i read, 35% of students get E4

and 84/100 is the median hsc mark

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Rorix said:
probably why you only got ~112:p
No. It's definately 109. I checked the paper again just to make sure. I didn't answer 11 marks worth of questions, at LEAST.
§eraphim said:
Which is why I beat them. Scary, I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)