The 2004 HSC - (Standard) English Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I did better on this paper than the AoS paper.... surprised... I thought it would be alot harder, apparently not!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
English seemed preety fair this year...but maybe it just seems that way when you actually sit the paper?.

Managore

HSC
I feel through talking to heaps of people that the first question, in my case dialogue, was too vague and broad, and allowed for people to spend HEAPS of time on it. As a result, some people rushed the 2nd and in particularly the 3rd part, depending on the order they did it in. I liked this exam, I paced myself well and answered the questions fairly well, or so I hope

DI2AGON

pretty easy exam... the only thing that worried me was that the question on witness was soooo broad... so rather than just get into things i had abit of a thought about what to write and ended up focusing on the tension and developing romance, which i based all around the clash of cultures

ended up writing 8 pages on each one i think but timing was lucky as i finished like 10 seconds before the end, woulda liked an extra 5 minutes to touch things up though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)