The 2008 ARIA Awards (1 Viewer)

elizamc

HSC
N/A
charlesdinio said:
SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH GABRIELLA HOW TO SPEAK PROPERLY

Ungrateful little thing.

Shes like .. oh thanks a lot.

Thanks .. this one is to um.. umm my brother, who looks really cool tonight.

YOU PIECE OF CRAP

Winning an aria is meant to be an honour, I was pissed off with how ungrateful she was to win 6
i swear she was drunk.
heeey yeah cool... um i dunno who to thank ... yeeeah....
haha i bet she will be really embarrassed when she watches it back.

elizamc

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
srsly no idea where you've been these last 6 months man, but share yr secret with me
when she was shown on the screen on the red carpet i was like 'who the hell is she...' when they played her song i recognized it... as it has been slaughtered by the radio... but i had never heard her name

B

bekmay

WOO go gabriella cilmi and go presets!!! to those that have never heard of cilmi, where the hell have you been?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
charlesdinio said:
SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH GABRIELLA HOW TO SPEAK PROPERLY

Ungrateful little thing.

Shes like .. oh thanks a lot.

Thanks .. this one is to um.. umm my brother, who looks really cool tonight.

YOU PIECE OF CRAP

Winning an aria is meant to be an honour, I was pissed off with how ungrateful she was to win 6
oh fuck off and get a life

it's an ARIA, not a fucking Nobel Peace Prize

Zippora

HSC
breaking said:
lol at my people getting best music video
i dont know if thats meant to suggest you think they are undeserving, but if so..
of coursee they deserved that award i predicted it from the start its so amazing

L-esky

HSC
Cilmi's speeches were pretty embarassing. I cringed every time she started talking. And seeing as they pointed out that she's having international success, I'm a bit worried about what impression of Australian teenagers she'll be giving the world.
I think someone should just teach her to talk properly, please.

esstown

HSC
L-esky said:
Cilmi's speeches were pretty embarassing. I cringed every time she started talking. And seeing as they pointed out that she's having international success, I'm a bit worried about what impression of Australian teenagers she'll be giving the world.
very true.
hamish and andy HAHAHAH fkn legends

B

bekmay

L-esky said:
i get your point but reeealllly she's famous for singing not for talking. she doesn't normally speak all that badly i guess. she was probably jus overwhelmed? iuno but its a lot for a 17 yr old isnt iit..
and re. the hillsong comment, what are you inferring? it doesn't make sense to me... her songs get thrashed by radio stations.

ddillan

HSC
Hillsong's awesome, i love that place!!!
Brian Houston is the best Pastor EVER!!

As if it's an honour to win an Aria. The Aria's are just another scummy show so TV broadcasters can make money from advertising.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Needs better presenters next year imo.

morgoe

HSC
Kew said:
I think Gabriella deserved her six awards. Many people disagree, but they're just too dumbfounded to realise her true potential & talent, having no respect for anyone they don't like.
What potential and talent? She, along with (almost) every other pop star, probably has 90% of her songs written for her, and then she turns up to the studio, sings it once over, gets her vocals tuned after recording. Then she turns up live and lipsyncs. How the fuck is that talent? The ONLY thing she has to do by herself is turn up and accept an award and make a speech. And she fails at that.

lol@Arias being an 'honour'.

HSC
Cilmi is an alright singer (though i doubt she writes her own songs), but also an obnoxious wench. she reminds me of Delta Goodrem, except she was more humble. look what happened to her, her popularity has faded. i give Cilmi two more albums before this happens to her too.

was really glad the presets won album of the year, though. they're awesome.

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
snowconesyum said:
i was so sad angus and julia stone didn't get anything...
And I was sad Clare Bowditch or Holly Throsby didn't get anything either. Too bad bands with airplay solely on Triple J don't usually get anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)