The 2015 CRICKET World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

Who do you think will win the 2015 Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters

astroman

HSC
NZ lucky he wasnt dropped at 4 otherwise they would of struggled for 200

astroman

HSC
Ty bruh

I was watching it on some India channel lel. Australia needs to get its shit together.
i agree, this is a unique sporting event and Australia should be privileged to host it, its understandable that they can't broadcast all matches since they would pretty much have no time to broadcast other shows but they should at least broadcast matches from say after the pool matches on their other channels such as GEM

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
i agree, this is a unique sporting event and Australia should be privileged to host it, its understandable that they can't broadcast all matches since they would pretty much have no time to broadcast other shows but they should at least broadcast matches from say after the pool matches on their other channels such as GEM
Ikr man :(

This innings will go down in history and although they had the privilege of being able to broadcast it, they didn't. They just broadcast their t20 big bash or whatever-but this is 10 times better!
Wait until they get rekt next week by India lol.

Like India has like 50 different cricket channels with every match.

manishaestelle

HSC
Hey guys why aren't the quarter finals telecasted I don't get it isn't it like near the finals?

mreditor16

HSC
If those catches hadn't been dropped, it could have very well been a different story

Fantastic bowling spell from riaz!
That was a fantastic spell from Wahab Riaz - I was thoroughly impressed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)