The Abortion Debate (continued) (2 Viewers)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
The idea of a baby being thrown out with the rest of the medical waste is absolutely repulsive.
Why? It's not a baby, it's a foetus, and in this respect it's appropriate to discard it along with excised organs and the like.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kwayera said:
Why? It's not a baby, it's a foetus, and in this respect it's appropriate to discard it along with excised organs and the like.
No, you seem to be mistaken. You see it is an underdeveloped baby.

EDIT: Conscienceless women are using new words to excuse their murder lulz

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:

Want me to draw you a picture?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:

Science :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Please. I want a picture.

Anyway I've been through this argument before at BoS. It's gonna turn out the same way. :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
So where do you think the dividing line lies, katie?

EDIT: You should have aborted your baby. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :rofl:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Kwayera said:
D'aww, the appearance (and sentience) of a tadpole!
lol actually it's a chicken

i knew these tards wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a chicken embryo and a human embryo

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
So where do you think the dividing line lies, katie?

EDIT: You should have aborted your baby. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :rofl:
LOL NEVER HERD DAT WUN BEFORE NEBZ U IZ SUCH A FUNNY GUYZ

I draw the line at abortions after 18 weeks. I know there are some done at 24 weeks in the case of genetic defects etc, but personally I find 24 weeks is probably getting a little close to terminating a viable life.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
What's so special about 18 weeks?

black_kat_meow said:
Nebuchanezzar puts me off going to Usyd...
Yes. How dare one who usually slides towards the left side of things actually recognise the deficiencies of the pro-abortion point of view. how dare he evaluate the evidence and form an opinion based on that! how dare he challenge the almost untouchable status that women are developing in relation to this topic. how dare he challenge a womans right to murder!

stupid cunt

katie tully said:
i knew these tards wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a chicken embryo and a human embryo
Yeah man you got me there. What something looks like is the issue.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Why this topic even comes up in debate is stupid

Why there are laws for this I have no idea

This is an extremely personal decision and I find it extremely hard to find ANY parent (or would be parent) that would terminate their child AT ANY TIME without a good reason. If you can do it or see no problem than it is the choice of the parent. There are two things that should never be legislated agaisnt that is aboprtion and euthanasia.

It is down to consciense nothing else.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nothing is "special" about 18 weeks, but I tend to think if there is going to be a cut off, it should be then. Unless there are extreme, extreme circumstances. It's entirely possible for a foetus to be viable (albeit with medical intervention) at 24 weeks. Thus I don't support abortions this late unless there is substantial proof to suggest the foetus will die anyway, or will not live long after birth (or whatever circumstances surround the defect).

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
This is an extremely personal decision and I find it extremely hard to find ANY parent (or would be parent) that would terminate their child AT ANY TIME without a good reason. If you can do it or see no problem than it is the choice of the parent. There are two things that should never be legislated agaisnt that is aboprtion and euthanasia.
a) It is not the right of a parent to kill their child. I thought that Australia had progressed beyond infanticide. Apparently not?

b) There are no good reasons for killing an innocent human life.

You ought to start aiming lower than 65, champ.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Yes. How dare one who usually slides towards the left side of things actually recognise the deficiencies of the pro-abortion point of view. how dare he evaluate the evidence and form an opinion based on that! how dare he challenge the almost untouchable status that women are developing in relation to this topic. how dare he challenge a womans right to murder!

stupid cunt
No, you're the stupid cunt. You don't find any deficiencies in our argument. Instead you spend the majority of your time playing semantics "LOLZ IZ IT A FOETUS OR A BABY" and other bullshit.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
Nothing is "special" about 18 weeks, but I tend to think if there is going to be a cut off, it should be then.
Hahaha. Awful. At the very least you could have come up with an actual reason rather than drawing the arbitrary line in the dirt. How about 17 weeks? Is that ok? Why/why not? Because you say so huh?

Thus I don't support abortions this late unless there is substantial proof to suggest the foetus will die anyway, or will not live long after birth (or whatever circumstances surround the defect).
This is an admirable sentiment imo. But it sets a dangerous precedent (much like abortion in general but nm that). Why exactly are we permitted to intervene and kill a human life if there's a guarantee that it will die later, or be in pain? Once again, where do we draw the non-arbitrary line in terms of that?

No, you're the stupid cunt. You don't find any deficiencies in our argument. Instead you spend the majority of your time playing semantics "LOLZ IZ IT A FOETUS OR A BABY" and other bullshit.
Semantics? No. Coming up with concrete boundaries on a life/death issue? Yes.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
a) It is not the right of a parent to kill their child. I thought that Australia had progressed beyond infanticide. Apparently not?

b) There are no good reasons for killing an innocent human life.

You ought to start aiming lower than 65, champ.
You ought to not confuse UAI with a point of view, "champ".

Infanticide and abortion are two very different things.

You would propose that regardless of circumstance a baby should be born?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)