The Amazing Race 7 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lol they even got Phil Keoghan to say something espically for seven after my resaturant rules

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
routemarker said:
Victoria is infact a Playboy Playmate (hard to imagine i know)
I know. And Jonathan owns one of the most popular day spas, and between them they'd have a few million at least. I don't see pictures in gossip magazines of Rob and/or Amber driving around in a Ferrari. :)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
omg watching now, so good.

ROB AND AMBER FOR THE WIN <3

gosh

the teams this season all seem so shallow, boring and ordinary compared to the previous series. Maybe its just me but they lack character and there are so many same sex teams, it just doesnt appeal. Rob and amber have already won a million, they surely dont need to win again

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
go rob and amber!

i want them to win.

the blonde barbies pissed me off and so did the gay guys mum, oh and the guy in the blue singlet (ray?) who looks like he is going to snap and burst his eyeballs. other then that none of the other contestants take my fancy, except rob and amber.

go team romber :p

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
redruM said:
go rob and amber!

i want them to win.

the blonde barbies pissed me off and so did the gay guys mum, oh and the guy in the blue singlet (ray?) who looks like he is going to snap and burst his eyeballs. other then that none of the other contestants take my fancy, except rob and amber.

go team romber :p
sooooo true
go boston rob + amber

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i don't like rob and amber...

he is to arrogant.

i didn't like the fact that a guy has my name :confused:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
The Amazing Race won its timeslot across the 2 hour premiere with 1.27 million viewers. Lower than what Lost would get but seven still won the night. Go TAR!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i didnt know it was going to start at 8.40! ><".. but i don't understand why everyone wants to beat rob and amber.. like i watched the bit before and after the mountain thing.. like a giant flying fox.. hehhe.. and they're like rob and amber in front of us.. and afterwards.. im glad we beat rob and amber.. why they so special..?.. they're not like a 'dream team' are they?.. they're just already celebrities!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
haha that gay guy and his mum crack me up... that silly beauty pageant winner annoys me... and the gay couple are so funny! i was laughing so hard when they were in the back of the bus thing with the lambs and they were singing and holding the lambs and baaing hahahahaha oh god.. they're hilarious

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Rob= arrogant jerk

Amber likes to make herself out as a stupid bimbo but she is really smart. Much more munipulative then Rob.

I hate the pagent chic and the POW. I mean i respect him for going through that all but just cause he is a POW i don't have to like his BORING personality.

I hope they go next. The hilbillies were better then them.

Yeh i did notice there are like no young couples which they normally have ie Colin and Christie and Kris and Jon.

But the couples there have a interesting vibe.

Does any1 else think it is weird that those blonde friends look almost identical?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)