The Anime Thread (2 Viewers)

mrstripedshades

HSC
yeah, it's good
yea i really enjoyed it. Hadnt watched anime in years prior to it minus this short one about time travel where a guy corrects these murders from his childhood (forgot what its called). Inspired me to rewatch anime lol...

fires

HSC
N/A
yea i really enjoyed it. Hadnt watched anime in years prior to it minus this short one about time travel where a guy corrects these murders from his childhood (forgot what its called). Inspired me to rewatch anime lol...
Same, I hardly watch anime anymore, only ocassionally one or two series a year. Netflix finally manged to make a good anime. I think the time travel anime you're referring to is Erased which was really good too.

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The Official Anime Thread

Does anyone here watch seasonal anime and if so then do you have any recommendations cause I am currently watching overlord S2, death march and grancrest senki and cant really find any other 'good' anime besides those.

Frostguard

HSC

Does anyone here watch seasonal anime and if so then do you have any recommendations cause I am currently watching overlord S2, death march and grancrest senki and cant really find any other 'good' anime besides those.
Blend S

jokes what about Seven Deadly Sins S2? or something called violet garden?? there's also this kinda horror anime based off a popular author called ito collections or something lol

I remember the good old Year 9 days when I binged animes and now I don't even have time to watch weekly episodes :cry:

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

I like beyblade burst god but I haven't seen the previous seasons. I just watch any intense/action anime.

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad

Blend S

jokes what about Seven Deadly Sins S2? or something called violet garden?? there's also this kinda horror anime based off a popular author called ito collections or something lol
Seven deadly sins 2 read the manga kinda spoiled myself, violet evergarden seems like a slice of life/post war survivor so meh I mightttt.
I remember the good old Year 9 days when I binged animes and now I don't even have time to watch weekly episodes :cry:
Yeah this was me during HSC but now I have too much free time [emoji4].
I like beyblade burst god but I haven't seen the previous seasons. I just watch any intense/action anime.
Okay I might check this out its been a long time since I've seen beyblade.
Pop team epic will save anime.
I had never heard of that anime so I youtubed it and I just want to say thank you for introducing me to such a magnificent piece of art.

Last edited:

ShootingDuck

HSC

I had never heard of that anime so I youtubed it and I just want to say thank you for introducing me to such a magnificent piece of art.
Yeah to be honest I'm genuinely shocked by how few people are actually watching it. Its the perfect anime, nothing can surpass it.

fires

HSC
N/A

violet evergarden is apparently really good and the art style is very nice but i haven't watch it so idk
also pop team epic is essential an anime about memes

ive only watched one anime this year devilman crybaby, ive reached my yearly limit of 1 or 2 animes per year

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Anyone here have a favourite series?

Idk but I really liked No Game No Life.

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad

violet evergarden is apparently really good and the art style is very nice but i haven't watch it so idk
also pop team epic is essential an anime about memes

ive only watched one anime this year devilman crybaby, ive reached my yearly limit of 1 or 2 animes per year
Blend S

Okay I watched the four episodes of violet evergarden and you guys are evil for sending me on a feels train :cry:. Its really good and like the polar opposite of pop team epic cause its full serious and shit lol, I'll probs check devilman crybaby and beyblade burst after I'm done with my other 'binging' anime but anyways thanks guys! Edit: I should go to sleep

Last edited:

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Gintama btw the No Game No Life movie is gonna come out online like end of this month or something like that in case you didn't know.
Oh nice haha thanks for letting me know! Yeah I thought the movie was great when I watched it in the cinemas - it's actually one of my favourite anime movies alongside 'A Silent Voice'.

fires

HSC
N/A

Okay I watched the four episodes of violet evergarden and you guys are evil for sending me on a feels train :cry:. Its really good and like the polar opposite of pop team epic cause its full serious and shit lol, I'll probs check devilman crybaby and beyblade burst after I'm done with my other 'binging' anime but anyways thanks guys! Edit: I should go to sleep
be prepared some people dropped it cause it was too 'strange' and intense but it's okay, it's only 10 eps so that's a plus

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hopefully they don't ruin it with R3 coming out this year.

Hands down my favourite series would be Jojo.
Idc if it's bad or good just happy there's a new one! At the end of season 2 I predicted that Lelouch was ___ (won't put cause spoiler) and it was true haha so that's cool. Tbh my anime standards are low - if it has action I like it

ShootingDuck

HSC
Idc if it's bad or good just happy there's a new one! At the end of season 2 I predicted that Lelouch was ___ (won't put cause spoiler) and it was true haha so that's cool. Tbh my anime standards are low - if it has action I like it
True, we're very lucky to even get a continuation of the series after so long. I just love the series a lot so I want R3 to be good/successful. At the very least it won't be as bad as berserk 2016/2017.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)