The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh the death note anime is good as well, it's worth watching. although after looking at the manga i got so pissed off with how the anime handled some events...but its a really really good anime nonetheless, one of my faves.

edit: watch the live action movie/s too. i just saw them. they're quite good, the actor playing L was a crack up, i wasn't too keen on the one they chose for Light though. And that awesome dude from Iron Chef plays his dad. I think they did a really good job with Ryuk as well. They changed/left out some stuff though which i guess is understandable considering the time constraints. If you've seen the anime/read the manga I think you'll notice a subtle change in the interpretation of Light's character in this, too. It's nothing huge. Just something I kinda noted in the back of my mind while watching it.

Last edited:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
cbb checking whether anyone has posted this before.
Has anyone watched "Paradise Kiss"? i've watch the first 4 eps, and it's pretty interesting, albeit a bit.... strange, sometimes. So, anyone watched it?

yeah, watch the Death note anime. it's really good. (though i haven't read the manga yet, but i'm not a manga fan anyway)

bassguy

HSC
I finished watching Elfen Lied on the weekend. All up, probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I haven't watched that much anime, and Elfen Lied is the only one I've finished, but it was a fucking amazing experience.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bassguy said:
I finished watching Elfen Lied on the weekend. All up, probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I haven't watched that much anime, and Elfen Lied is the only one I've finished, but it was a fucking amazing experience.
oh gosh yes. i watched it with a friend and we were both like "whoa....." after we finished it. its so fucked up but its so kind of...beautiful at the same time.

or maybe i just like violence. :eek: but it was so good!

Sonata

HSC
to bad the anime series finished, though from wat i heard the elfen lied manga is different with more characters

zvyx

HSC
anyone watch Denno Coil? friend recently gave me a few eps and it's pretty good :D
It's about teenagers/kids who see cyberspace as part of their real world through glasses; I guess it appeals to computer geeks, but overall it's still very good :p

wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennō_Coil

forsaken999

HSC
has anyone seen gankutsuo- the count of monte cristo. the visual style is fucking amazing.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
It seems no one has mention Clannad or Kanon, they pretty good anime as well.
Some of my other few favourites include:
Yu Yu Hakusho,
One Piece,
Prince of Tennis,
Ranama 1/2
FMA: it was alright

Has anyone seen Detective Conan? Is it worth watching?

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
tarsus said:
^Full Metal Alchemist movie came out subbed by Spoon. :D

They always show dubbed stuff on tele anyway, although showing subs is probably going to happen in the next few years. I think American CN is planning to show a subbed anime, its probably going to be Eva. :rolleyes:

Just watched the season finale of Gundam SEED Destiny.

That is quite possibly the WORST (and disappointing!) ending I have have ever seen.

Horrible fight scenes, reused animation, and stupid plot holes (I had heard that the ending was bad... but it's true suckage is something that needs to be beheld).

And goddamnit Kira.
Hectic would be a better way to put it.

david22

HSC
N/A
Hello all , I hope these messages can help you :
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Share[FONT=宋体]:[/FONT]how to rip DVD and convert Video to iPod at http://www.oursdownload.com/convert-DVD-video-to-iPod-video.html
<o:p> </o:p>Share[FONT=宋体]:[/FONT]how to convert dvd and video to iphone at http://www.oursdownload.com/dvd-to-iphone.html
<o:p> </o:p>Share[FONT=宋体]:[/FONT]how to convert dvd and video to zune at
http://www.oursdownload.com/Zune-Video-Converter,dvd-to-Zune,dvd-to-Zune-converter,Zune-converter.html
<o:p> </o:p>Share[FONT=宋体]:[/FONT]how to convert dvd and video to psp at
http://www.oursdownload.com/PSP-Video-Converter,dvd-to-PSP,dvd-to-PSP-converter,PSP-converter.html

yaoisinz

HSC
A good anime is called gravitation
its a shounen-ai anime
its really cute .
you guys should watch it.
and i got some good yaoi anime if u guys wanna know

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
yaoisinz said:
A good anime is called gravitation
its a shounen-ai anime
its really cute .
you guys should watch it.
and i got some good yaoi anime if u guys wanna know

u make me sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)