The Anime Thread (2 Viewers)

kev-kun

HSC
Its more about managing time properly, i have a good 7'ish hours from when i get back from school and when i go to sleep, ~4-11:30'ish. There is no way in hell on an average day i'm devoting more than 3 hours to homework MAX ever, so that leaves me with 4 hours chill time, saying giving half an hour for dinner that's still 3 and a half hours of free time in which i can watch up to 10 episodes of a ~20 min tv show which is WAY more than i actually watch.

Pre-exams, say 1 week before major exams i work about 4 hours a day still leaving me with an absolute minimum of ~3 hours of spare time.

Also i do go to a selective high school so it's not like me and all my friends are going to fail :p The couple of students that did try and basically do nothing but study starting from the prelim HSC basically all burned out by the end of year 11 and started getting crap marks.
Lol guess you have a point there

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Fall anime coming soon... Anyone eyeing on any anime?
Other than the Higurashi OVA's not much seems interesting, watching Ghost in the Shell stand alone complex at the moment, so good why did I not watch this before.

kev-kun

HSC
Other than the Higurashi OVA's not much seems interesting, watching Ghost in the Shell stand alone complex at the moment, so good why did I not watch this before.
Dunno... Fate/Zero, C3 and Boku wa tomodachi wa sukunai seem alright to me... Higurashi is one to look out for...

starryblue

HSC
Dunno... Fate/Zero, C3 and Boku wa tomodachi wa sukunai seem alright to me... Higurashi is one to look out for...
how bout Prince of Tennis (POT)? apparently there's a new movie airing! i wanna watch =) and also, try Nurarihyon no Mago ~

Last edited:

Sucrose

HSC
Guilty Crown has been fairly mediocre so far.
>The OP didn't sound as good as it did in the PV.
>The main character is that generic wuss
>Useless female by his side
etc..

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Damn, thought guilty crown might be good but ceebs checking it out now, any good anime this season?

Anime on Free TV
ABC1 or ABC2, can't remember has been showing Code Geass
and
Sydney: Ch44 has been showing Black Butler and Full Metal Alchemist
but its dubbed =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)