The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Im watching neon genesis evangelion for the second time. I have also read the manga

I still have no idea wtf is going on half the time

Also I like naruto, but I read the.manga, cant be bothered with shippuden since I know whats going to happen from the manga anyway

Examine

same
HSC
OMG SO GOOD AT THE 2ND HALF WOW OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Halfway through Naruto shippuden and started watched Code Geass :D I read Dengeki Daisy if i'm bothered but it's getting boring - WHY WONT THEY JUST KISS! T____T

HSC
Finished Le Chavelier D'Eon - mixed feelings with this one.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6536

The story begins in Paris 1753, when the body of a woman named Lia de Beaumont is found in a casket floating along the Seine.[6] The only clue regarding her death is the word "Psalms", which is written in blood on the lid of the casket. D'Eon de Beaumont, Lia's younger brother and a knight in service of King Louis XV, takes it upon himself to investigate his sister's mysterious death, along with the strange disappearances of a number of French women. In his journey he comes across three companions to help him.
The story is very engaging, many plot twists and deceptions and the art style is mature. However the ending...was rushed and I felt like it needed another episode to explain everything.
Definitely watch this in the original japanese audio+ eng subtitles, as the english voice dubbing is fucking atrocious :/

HSC
I read Dengeki Daisy if i'm bothered but it's getting boring - WHY WONT THEY JUST KISS! T____T
I totally forgot about this manga! I read it about 2 years ago, and read up to all the chapters available that were translated, and have forgotten up until now o.o Definitely need to catch up!

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
my sister owns a lucy cosplay outfit and also a kanade (angel beats) cosplay outfit

basically

i want to be as cool as her.

nightweaver066

HSC
Re: The Anime Thread :3

what anime have you watched and which have been your favourites?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

what anime have you watched and which have been your favourites?
Watched too many :haha:

But I like the mainstream ones e.g. Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail. (used to watch Bleach)

In terms of high school/romance: Clannad, Tora Dora and Ouran High School Host Club were good.

In terms of those action/ mystery types: Code Geass and Death Note were good.

Sport: Prince of Tennis and Area No Kishi are good.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

I started to get back into Dragonball considering the whole retro vibe and for nostalgic reasons.

I have to admit, it's a decent watch.

nightweaver066

HSC

Watched too many :haha:

But I like the mainstream ones e.g. Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail. (used to watch Bleach)

In terms of high school/romance: Clannad, Tora Dora and Ouran High School Host Club were good.

In terms of those action/ mystery types: Code Geass and Death Note were good.

Sport: Prince of Tennis and Area No Kishi are good.
lol damn. i've seen all those mainstream ones incl. bleach, ouran high school, death note and prince of tennis too.

should get back in to anime post hsc. any in particular you recommend?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

lol damn. i've seen all those mainstream ones incl. bleach, ouran high school, death note and prince of tennis too.

should get back in to anime post hsc. any in particular you recommend?
If you haven't watched Clannad, highly recommend it.

What are you into?

Fighting, high school-based, romance, etc?

Code Geass was like heaps good, very comparable to Death Note.

nightweaver066

HSC

If you haven't watched Clannad, highly recommend it.

What are you into?

Fighting, high school-based, romance, etc?

Code Geass was like heaps good, very comparable to Death Note.
code geass definitely going on my list to watch then, death note was epic.

action, fighting, supernatural (i.e. like death note, things that are somewhat realistic. not like an anime based around a race of monsters or w/e lol), comedy, thriller maybe? haha... not too sure.

nightweaver066

HSC

I started to get back into Dragonball considering the whole retro vibe and for nostalgic reasons.

I have to admit, it's a decent watch.
damn i should rewatch. i remember i spent the whole summer holidays between year 10 and 11 rewatching the whole DBZ. was an epic holiday :)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

code geass definitely going on my list to watch then, death note was epic.

action, fighting, supernatural (i.e. like death note, things that are somewhat realistic. not like an anime based around a race of monsters or w/e lol), comedy, thriller maybe? haha... not too sure.
Baka To Test No Shoukanjuu.

dem limits.

starshine02

HSC
I would recommend darker than black and chrome shelled regios. i used to watch so much anime but now probably way less! i do watch many different genres though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)