• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Anime Thread (2 Viewers)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
http://myanimelist.net/anime/17895/Golden_Time
It's actually a new adaptation released this season so you might not have heard about it :p
I was joking, of course i know it lol. But GOLDEEEEEN BOY

The size of 720p downloads :(
Go Coalgirls sub group,they do everything in either 720 or 1080p and basically every show they have encoded is really good (they take the best subs for the anime and encode it themselves,but they give credit). When you start downloading alot of 720p+ anime (whcih you should,NOTHING LESS THEN 720P unless blue-ray hasn't been released,but i just wait for any series to be released in blue-ray), you WILL need to buy either another HDD or a portable.

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
Can you guys suggest me something to get me into anime world? Some of the favs?

Examine

same
HSC
Can you guys suggest me something to get me into anime world? Some of the favs?
Shingeki no Kyojin is quite new and is really good, and Death Note is one of my all time favourites.

I've started watching Steins; Gate.

Last edited:

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
at the start for S;G i hated mayuri cuz of those tutturu spams nekminnit......dem feels

@Examine, you should compile every mayuri death scene and spam those gifs in ur signature lol

Examine

same
HSC
at the start for S;G i hated mayuri cuz of those tutturu spams nekminnit......dem feels

@Examine, you should compile every mayuri death scene and spam those gifs in ur signature lol
Hahah same. Tbh for the first few episodes I didn't understand why it was so popular, but then everything started going off the rails and it became amazing.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Hahah same. Tbh for the first few episodes I didn't understand why it was so popular, but then everything started going off the rails and it became amazing.
i actually quit after the first 2 eps HAHAHA but then my friend forced me to watch it (so thankful that he did) :D
the first 12 eps were a pain

Examine

same
HSC
i actually quit after the first 2 eps HAHAHA but then my friend forced me to watch it (so thankful that he did) :D
the first 12 eps were a pain
I seriously had to force myself to keep on watching.

Anyway I started Psycho-Pass since I will have to wait a couple of days to watch Code Geass and Fate/Zero

iEatOysters

HSC
Omghefhsakwe shingeki updated today just asdjikefhlkwefr. And today happens to be the day that marks the end of our t4 assessment period. I think this is a sign.

J280

HSC
Omghefhsakwe shingeki updated today just asdjikefhlkwefr. And today happens to be the day that marks the end of our t4 assessment period. I think this is a sign.
omg where D:
on another note, just started Fate/Zero and will be watching during class for the remainder of the year :) (lol)

J280

HSC
omg where D:
on another note, just started Fate/Zero and will be watching during class for the remainder of the year :) (lol)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
I seriously had to force myself to keep on watching.

Anyway I started Psycho-Pass since I will have to wait a couple of days to watch Code Geass and Fate/Zero
psycho pass is ok cuz its not my thing haha. all that bloooooood. the "mystery" is pretty meh compared to death note.

omg where D:
niceeeee. dem fight scene animations.

J280

HSC
psycho pass is ok cuz its not my thing haha. all that bloooooood. the "mystery" is pretty meh compared to death note.
DN was pretty much the anime that brought me into anime so yeah I agree :)
any other anime you guys watching over the holidays?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)