Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I usually find Japanese pokemon openings okay but this one is great:

English cover of this opening is absolutely sick:

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
It only gets better from here, you'll be watching 7 hours a day easily by the end of it. Just wait till all the storyline pieces start to fall into place xD
Anyway watch this week's one punch man? So good! If you haven't watched Charlotte you should. It's amazing! Binge watched it the other day instead of studying for exams, and ended up finishing that day haha, anything to not study...
Charlotte ending..... Sooooo rushhhhhheeddddddddd

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The Official Anime Thread

I've seen everything in the Fate franchise (Also played the VN and PSP game, which were both good)

Major was the shit.
Major made Dvorak New World Symphony - Part One: 4th Movement, my favourite piece of classical music. It was the music playing to Mayumura pitching against USA.
Here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yctfXIqugXc

Started watching Kuruko no Basket yesterday - liking it well so far
You're in for a treat. Gets so intense, make sure you watch the last 2 episodes in 1080p, the animation sequences are soooo amazing.

Charlotte ending..... Sooooo rushhhhhheeddddddddd
Ikr! They could've easily made that a 24 episode anime or cut out the useless episodes in the start.

Zen2613

HSC
N/A
Hey all, just started watching again after hsc and have started one piece after a friend recommended it. To one piece fans, I'm up to ep. 20 and its ok but I'm quite sick of every character having a goal/dream. I don't mind a few of them, but literally every single character either lives to find 'treasure' or become the best e.g king of the pirates. Does this ever change ? I've also watched bleach and atleast they have some variety like instinctual Kenpachi, reasonable Uryu, Machevillian Aizen, and whatever Gin is. Their characters all have very different philosophies, while in one piece everyone seems to be exactly the same really... So my question is, does this prevail or does it get better later ? Don't get me wrong OP is still 8/10 easy, but it isn't as good as everyone makes it out to be, what are everyone's thoughts ?

Aysce

HSC
Read the blurb for Ao Haru Ride and am kind of keen to watch it - seems cute.

Also keen to watch Psycho Pass.

5 more days until that glorious finals-free anime marathon *______*

Aysce

HSC
Finished Psycho-Pass S1. Tried to watch Season 2 but I might leave that to later...

Watching the Fate series next :D

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Finished Psycho-Pass S1. Tried to watch Season 2 but I might leave that to later...

Watching the Fate series next :D
You're going to enjoy that xD

I just finished rewatching Hajime no Ippo, decided to start reading the manga for it since the next season won't be out for years.
It's soooo good, a must watch anime.

Aysce

HSC
Is there a particular order I should watch the shows in? My brother just told me to watch it in chronological order ie. based on anime release date, but I heard you should start with Fate Zero and move on to X and Y (I forgot the names lol)?

FlameLash

HSC
Is there a particular order I should watch the shows in? My brother just told me to watch it in chronological order ie. based on anime release date, but I heard you should start with Fate Zero and move on to X and Y (I forgot the names lol)?
Some people say you should start with Fate Zero and some people suggest you should start with Fate Stay night. Others suggest to stay completely clear of the 2006 adaptation of Fate Stay night altogether. Personally, I think Fate Zero is the better option because it is the chronological prequel, and watching Fate Stay night may even deter you from even watching the rest of the Fate series.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I finished Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood today

10/10 it feels like something died inside me when it was over

Aysce

HSC
Finished Ao Haru Ride :)

Really good anime imo, though there's still a lot more I want to know about what happened to Kou in his 3 years of absence. Will probably end up reading the manga since there isn't a 2nd season in sight (to my knowledge) :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)