The Anime Thread (2 Viewers)

Shuuya

HSC
Finished Ao Haru Ride :)

Really good anime imo, though there's still a lot more I want to know about what happened to Kou in his 3 years of absence. Will probably end up reading the manga since there isn't a 2nd season in sight (to my knowledge) :(
Yep, no season two so you should probabaly read the manga, its pretty good :D There's also a live action if you're interested, it covers more of the storyline than the anime :spin:

Aysce

HSC
Yep, no season two so you should probabaly read the manga, its pretty good :D There's also a live action if you're interested, it covers more of the storyline than the anime :spin:
Yeah i'll do both as you suggest. Listening to the opening right now - so good ^_^. Kind of wished I didn't binge it all in one day but it was just too good. Any other recommendations within the same genre?

Kolmias

HSC
Last year in PDHPE, we had a supply teacher that made us watch Dragon Ball Z.

Shuuya

HSC
Yeah i'll do both as you suggest. Listening to the opening right now - so good ^_^. Kind of wished I didn't binge it all in one day but it was just too good. Any other recommendations within the same genre?
I love the opening too :D Haha, I watched it back when it came out so I had to wait week by week so I couldn't binge watch it xD

Recommendations:
Kimi ni Todoke
Sukitte ii na yo
Bokura ga ita
Kyou koi wo hajimemasu (manga and live action)
Koizora (manga and live action)
Strobe Edge (manga and live action---by the same author)

LOL I didn't even realise I watch so much shoujo anime :haha:

Aysce

HSC
If you haven't already, watch Ping Pong the Animation. Hands-down a top anime and I reckon it destroys One Punch Man any day

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
If you haven't already, watch Ping Pong the Animation. Hands-down a top anime and I reckon it destroys One Punch Man any day
Still need to finish this. It's taken me 2 years to get through 5 episodes

Also throwback to the height of my weeb days

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Yeah but that's like comparing Nichijou to Gurren Lagann, totally different things, both great in their own way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)