The Arnolds Are Going Down! (1 Viewer)

miss_bloom

i wouldnt mind seeing terry lee bashed too :) and then having someone stomp on his maths book.. and fitzpatrick omg on the day that the hsc ends im going to find him and give him a piece of me.. him and his undoable inequality mathematical induction questions have put us through :mad:
how about patel? anyone want to help me take him down too??

damy

But the Arnolds are separated or at least that's what my 4u tutor who used to be Graham Arnold's student told me...

Anyway I've heard that they didn't write the 4u HSC paper for this year(2002)...I wonder if that's true

Steph

Originally posted by damy
But the Arnolds are separated or at least that's what my 4u tutor who used to be Graham Arnold's student told me...

Anyway I've heard that they didn't write the 4u HSC paper for this year(2002)...I wonder if that's true
PLEASE god, PLEASE let it be true!!

kini mini

HSC
Better the devil you know than the devil you don't surely? I've only flicked through Arnold's book, but the questions seem easier than Coroneos.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Most of the questions in Arnold look easy, and some of those are indeed easy. But the rest are HARD.
Sometimes the entire class helps our teacher solve some of those questions, other times it took a whole lesson just explaining one solution.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
Most of the questions in Arnold look easy, and some of those are indeed easy. But the rest are HARD.
Sometimes the entire class helps our teacher solve some of those questions, other times it took a whole lesson just explaining one solution.
Yes, Arnold needs some worked solutions. And none of this "by inspection". By inspection a proof is true straight away. Fill in the blanks Mr Arnold.

:teacher: :chainsaw:

(That'ill teach him)

Last edited:

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by McLake

Yes, Arnold needs some worked solutions. And none of this "by inspection". By inspection a proof is true straight away. Fill in the blanks Mr Arnold.
Seems like there's some serious Arnold trauma here...

I've always had immense difficulty reading Coroneos, the typesetting is awful and quite a few questions aren't in the course. By comparison, Arnold is legible but I haven't really looked at the questions. But I would say all 4u textbooks need worked solutions for some problems, can't depend too much on teachers :/.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)