The art of travel (1 Viewer)

JJ7615

HSC
Is anyone doing the art of travel for module C, English. I find it incredibly boring and doubt ill be able to read it. Any thoughts?

turntaker

HSC
Is anyone doing the art of travel for module C, English. I find it incredibly boring and doubt ill be able to read it. Any thoughts?
I skipped the whole module during my HSC exam.
not regretting it btw

Bestintheworld

HSC
I am doing The Art of Travel for Mod C too. Why do you find it so boring? do you understand whats happening with it? I enjoyed the book

JJ7615

HSC
i guess i haven't really given it a chance, i still need to properly read it just looking for some motivation, we watched a documentary that is supposed to be the book but just a video and i didnt find it quite entertaining. I don't fully understand whats happening in the book either

Bestintheworld

HSC
i guess i haven't really given it a chance, i still need to properly read it just looking for some motivation, we watched a documentary that is supposed to be the book but just a video and i didnt find it quite entertaining. I don't fully understand whats happening in the book either
tbh I am absolutely shit at English and should be doing ESL lol but I decided to do Advanced anyways just because why not :p and so far I haven't regretted my decision and it takes me a while to understand it too but I usually read the chapter twice and it just makes a lot more sense. Give it a chance.

JJ7615

HSC
yeah ill try to read it once i get it, i have a socratic circle listening test coming up
I thought the tempest was bad at first in the last module but it turned out alright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)