The Asian Music Thread (2 Viewers)

Shuuya

HSC
LTS is amazing I discovered them also while watching psycho pass they are so cool. TK also made a new album. You should watch Tokyo Ghoul if you haven't they use TK's song for the opening song.
I found them through Tokyo Ghoul :D

Tonic Note

HSC
N/A
Make up Syndrome by Ling Tosite Sigure was used in the psycho pass OST I think.

Last edited:

Tonic Note

HSC
N/A
https://youtu.be/bNT-zFJKifI
Song with a powerful message
Although it's sung in English, it's still azn pop music

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I already heard it, it is a really good song with a strong message I agree. Amber from f(x) is really cool. She is really fighting against the gender stereotypes that exist so strongly in Korea and other parts of the would.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Okay fine. I was just saying
I know you are just expressing your opinion, but that was a very rude way to do so. Maybe your comment could look a bit like this? "Not quite my taste - however, if you would like you may listen to Justin Bieber's Sorry and Drag Me Down and One Direction, as I like those songs very much"

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I know you are just expressing your opinion, but that was a very rude way to do so. Maybe your comment could look a bit like this? "Not quite my taste - however, if you would like you may listen to Justin Bieber's Sorry and Drag Me Down and One Direction, as I like those songs very much"
Firstly, I'm not a big fan of music as I don't listen to music at all

Secondly, I absolutely hate asian music because I seem to be under the impression that they "copied" the western culture

Thirdly, I don't find anything interesting about asian music

Fourthly, I don't listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction but rather listen to them rather than K-pop

Shuuya

HSC

Secondly, I absolutely hate asian music because I seem to be under the impression that they "copied" the western culture

Fourthly, I don't listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction but rather listen to them rather than K-pop
Good for you. :)

There are other people that disagree with you though, so please don't go around saying things that will obviously upset/annoy others.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
soz :(

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC

Walking contradiction

"copied" wot - how does one copy "western culture" obviously something may gain inspiration, but its not like western culture has not "copied" anything asian.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

Walking contradiction

"copied" wot - how does one copy "western culture" obviously something may gain inspiration, but its not like western culture has not "copied" anything asian.
basically what b6fix said
you saying you don't really enjoy azn music, fair enough

there is no art in this world that has not been "copied"- it's called inspiration and recreating works into something different, that is the essence of originality.
that's like saying beethoven is shit cause he "copied" mozart. no he did not copy, he simply looked up to mozart and took inspiration.
so retract your statement

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)