The Bali Bombers' Execution (1 Viewer)

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. Clerics all over the UK have constantly been trying to get Sharia courts to solve domestic disputes, do you know what Sharia law means in a Muslim country?

Homosexuals - stoned to death.
Stealing - Hand / foot cut off.
Cheaters - stoned to death.
If you got cheated on - stoned to death.
If you are a woman and you get raped and report it and you cannot find four male witnesses - killed.
Rejecting your Islamic faith - killed.
Speaking against Muhammad - killed.

A six year old girl is allowed to marry a 50 year old man she hasn't even met, and he is allowed to have sex with her when she hits puberty.
The Qur'an actually gives times when it is appropriate to hit your wife.

These Bali Bombers were just fulfilling their duty against the Kafir's.

Scissors

HSC
meh, i'm pretty indifferent about this story. i couldn't care less. i mean, sure, i feel sympathy for those that died, but it's been dragged on for so long and now i'm happy it's over.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I like the way all the victims families are happy to see them dead.

"FINALLY ILL BE ABLE TO REST PEACEFULLY WITH THESE THREE MEN BEING DEAD N ALL LOL"

Deros.

rip

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Yes, ultimate justice has now been achieved. I can sleep easy at night without the thought that these evil, evil people are living.

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
jb_nc said:
Yes, ultimate justice has now been achieved. I can sleep easy at night without the thought that these evil, evil people are living.
With three dead 50 more will pop up.

HSC
JaredR said:
I'm not usually an advocate for capital punishment though in this instance I am wholeheartedly supportive.

When I read arguments about how they should just have received life imprisonment or sent to some isolated island, fact of the matter is that their guilt is undeniable .

Why can't they just receive life imprisonment? Because...

Indonesia does not have a just prosecutory/governmental system. Keeping them alive, for me, was a constant concern that they would either be broken out by force from fellow Islamic extremists or pardoned in some disgusting perversion of the law, or after a certain period in prison by the "President".

They are better dead, and their followers threats of retaliation should be no excuse not to have them killed. We do not give in to the demands of terrorism. I wonder if the smiling assasin smiled as he looked down the barrel of the guns.

May G-d have mercy on us all.
Agreed, the Indonesian law/gaol system is nowhere near as tight as Australias. I heard a story word of mouth that Indonesian citizens, no matter what the penalty, will recieve automatic reductions on their sentences. Can anyone validate that?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
sdsdsdsdsd said:
With three dead 50 more will pop up.
Well, then, we better hope some more Australians are killed in nightclub bombings so we can have those people executed too.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Why bother executing these moronic patsies. If you want the state to kill kill the clerics

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I like the way all the victims families are happy to see them dead.

"FINALLY ILL BE ABLE TO REST PEACEFULLY WITH THESE THREE MEN BEING DEAD N ALL LOL"

Deros.

rip
The ambassador put it well. As long as they lived, they'd be treated like heros and able to espouse their smiling joy at killing australian tourists, and you can too!
Painful exception to my personal opposition to the death penalty. I saw them as dangerous enemy soldiers threatening the lives of more innocents

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I dunno if I agree with the DP in any situation or any "pain" based punishment. Plus it's old skool anyway and they live to die lol so we need some more creative, general deterence punishments that really make them scared.

Like, say they were forced to make "Three Terroists one Cup" or to eat the Qu'ran or sumthing?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Nah, no eating quran, how about just plain old torture?
I remember Rudd saying something a while ago about this bali bomber death sentence thingo: "I'd rather they rotted in a dirty jail cell and be buried in a small cardboard box" - something along the lines of that, who remembers?

They shouldnt be able to just die, they should spend life in jail, or permanent solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. Im sure being sentenced to hell would be a far greater torture than we humans could possibly imagine.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Omie Jay said:
I remember Rudd saying something a while ago about this bali bomber death sentence thingo: "I'd rather they rotted in a dirty jail cell and be buried in a small cardboard box" - something along the lines of that, who remembers?

They shouldnt be able to just die, they should spend life in jail, or permanent solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. Im sure being sentenced to hell would be a far greater torture than we humans could possibly imagine.
Yea but i am not an advocate of pain, plus i don’t think it has any deterrence affect in their situation. In their reality, they answer to a 'higher calling' and boast that they accept death etc so normal methods won't work. We need something which they truly would despise, something which goes against their fundamental beliefs etc

Maybe some1 should have dressed up as Allah and descended upon them claiming his utter disappointment lol and that they wasted their time and they're not allowed into heaven. Be hilarious to c their reactions. I'm getting a good chaser idea here (although kinda too late now as they are dead)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Omie Jay said:

Mmm no i disagree, keeping them alive in jail they just won't shut the fuck up. Killing them is the only way to go.

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Mmm no i disagree, keeping them alive in jail they just won't shut the fuck up. Killing them is the only way to go.
Solitary confinement would be the way to go with no allowed media attention or visits, but I imagine there wouldn't even be different level security prisons in Indonesia.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
The ambassador put it well. As long as they lived, they'd be treated like heros and able to espouse their smiling joy at killing australian tourists, and you can too!
That's no reason to kill someone mang. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)