• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The baroque period (1 Viewer)

E

Ems xox

Hey i am doing a viva on the baroque period and Handels Messiah excpet have lost like all my Baroque and messiah notes its in a week! any notes would be soooo much appreciated or links to notes... thanks xoxo

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
hey sorry, id love to help ya... but i don have ne notes... umm this is weird.... oh yeah, are you doing music by correspondance or does your school offer it as a course. Yeah, cos my school is heaps pov and only offered it in corresp. Its really dumb and boring aye....like im gr8 piano and there like drillling me with crotchets and rests and stuff... deep exhale........so gay....

chanellephant

HSC
Hey, I'm doing a musicology essay on the baroque period too
Try this book -
"Music: An Appreciation" by Roger Kamien.
I found it pretty good

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
hmm yeh i have to do a viva voce in 2 weeks and also hand in a 1500 word essay on a score which i have chosen to be Telemann's Fantasia No.4 for solo violin : Vivace. im absolutely freaking out because my viva is based on music between the 16th and 19th century and i have to research 5 peices...but im having trouble summarising everything so that i can fit it all in to to a 8-10 minute speech AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i need tips for writing a decent viva voce

kthanx..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)