N/A
1936 Holocaust Olympics.

2008 Genocide Olympics.

Dongle

HSC
what971 said:
1936 Holocaust Olympics.

2008 Genocide Olympics.
I love genocide. Especially when it's not genocide. Come on, you little pussy. What are you going to do besides whining? Yay, let's go to Tibet Province, PRC and take a tour of those great gas chambers, concentration camps and open graves. Yay! Seems like a waste of money though. Why not assimilate them economically instead?

*puts up flame shield*

HSC
N/A
回复: Re: The Beijing Olympics

I am just wondering who is making the Olympics political......??????

China herslef or westerners?

There was actually no relation between olympics and political issues of China...... but who have related these two things together to make such chaos on the trip of the olympic torch?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: The Beijing Olympics

This just in: China puts microchips in olympic tickets to keep track of guests.

No joke.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

ilovecommunism said:
I am just wondering who is making the Olympics political......??????

China herslef or westerners?

There was actually no relation between olympics and political issues of China...... but who have related these two things together to make such chaos on the trip of the olympic torch?
Of course it westerners making political great mother China olympics

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

Slidey said:
This just in: China puts microchips in olympic tickets to keep track of guests.

No joke.
No, in Soviet China, guests track microchips.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Who is this 'International Community'? Is it the less than 0.2% of population that is scared to lose the world dominance? 'International Community' cannot impose itself anymore with their bullshit hypocrisy. Of course I am against the human rights violation, but more ugly massacres are occurring in the pretext of democracy.

Western Journalists are self righteous, self absorbed group whom report propaganda, with hypocritical double standards on Freedoms & Human Rights....actually double standards on everything.... and have lost all credibility as Journalists in the 21st Century.

heck, If western nations don't take the UN seriously, why the fuck should anybody take ......lol.... Amnesty "International" seriously.

so, STFU, watch the games and enjoy yourself.

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Way to bump a 2 months old thread, fucktard.

Matt Samson

HSC
China has made the Olympics political.

You cant say they're not using the Olympics as a political triumph. They're not doing it for the "love of sport".

It is all about CHINA becoming a so called "equal" among nations. It is their form of "schoolies" in terms of geopolitics.

They're liars, cheats and an example of this is their promise to allow the media to report freely and to have free access to the Internet.

The IOC cannot wait for the Beijing Olympic Games to come to a close... Secretly I am sure the IOC regrets giving this communist dictatorship the games.

So many promises, yet, China has not delivered on any of them (except for the construction of venues). The athletes cant even compete without assessing whether the air will damage their health!

Everyone knows these will be the WORST Olympic games ever, even if the IOC doesn't say it.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Matt Samson said:
China has made the Olympics political.

You cant say they're not using the Olympics as a political triumph. They're not doing it for the "love of sport".

It is all about CHINA becoming a so called "equal" among nations. It is their form of "schoolies" in terms of geopolitics.

They're liars, cheats and an example of this is their promise to allow the media to report freely and to have free access to the Internet.

The IOC cannot wait for the Beijing Olympic Games to come to a close... Secretly I am sure the IOC regrets giving this communist dictatorship the games.

So many promises, yet, China has not delivered on any of them (except for the construction of venues). The athletes cant even compete without assessing whether the air will damage their health!

Everyone knows these will be the WORST Olympic games ever, even if the IOC doesn't say it.
Here we go again, "Freedom of the press" etc, etc, etc.
Given their recent track record of western media you should srsly stfu.

We neither need nor want sports journalists opinions on human rights. <---- read that buddy, i want to read Aussie gold medals, not about some fucking Chinese law.

Where was the criticism of Australias's treatment of Aborigines.
They were moved out of the the newspapers all together while the games were on.

just want to say one sentence: If you want to make some comments about China. Please go to China yourself and talk to local Chinese to see what they care and like and dislike.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
its funny how people want to give the Chinese freedom. just like we gave Iraq its freedom. if such is achieved, china will live off of UN handout just like the liberated Iraq is doing.

if you tools are so obsessed about freedom, fight for our freedoms, fight for our liberties, fight for our rights. wtf? your fighting for the Chinese. fuck you all. the western intervention in china isn't freedom. its a mockery of freedom. I'm talking about freedom that comes from within a country, that is true freedom. not fake stuff like the US/west us trying to impose and sell over there.

Human rights are won by struggle. They can not be "granted". Human rights are earned. When the time is right, when the Chinese fight for what is theirs, freedom will be achieved. Lack of struggle for human rights domestically is why Western nations are losing them. Westerners are sacrificing liberty for security (and getting neither).

get over yourselves, you self righteous tools. you all make me sick.

Last edited:

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Perhaps some people just believe that the individual has a right to freedom & autonomy - not just a Government?

Western intervention idk...but many countries have needed assistance in some form.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
*TRUE* said:
Perhaps some people just believe that the individual has a right to freedom & autonomy - not just a Government?

Western intervention idk...but many countries have needed assistance in some form.
have you been living under a rock post 9/11?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
*TRUE* said:
No , i didnt mean it like you took it.
governments that have been overthrown by US/western nations because the people needed to be free and liberated. lol

* Hawaii (1893)
* Cuba (1898)
* Puerto Rico (1898)
* Philippines (1902)
* Nicaragua (1910)
* Honduras (1911)
* Iran (1953)
* Guatemala (1954)
* Vietnam (1963)
* Chile (1973)
* Grenada (1983)
* Panama (1989)
* Afghanistan (2001)
* Iraq (2003)

probably a few more in south America etc etc

Last edited:
HSC
This is my count, after ww2.

China (Taiwan), Korea, Guatemala, Indonesia, Cuba, Guatemala (again), Congo, Peru, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala (yet again), Grenada, Lebanon, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Libya, Iran, Panama, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan (again), Iraq (again).

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
This is my count, after ww2.

China (Taiwan), Korea, Guatemala, Indonesia, Cuba, Guatemala (again), Congo, Peru, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala (yet again), Grenada, Lebanon, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Libya, Iran, Panama, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan (again), Iraq (again).
holy shit. that allot of people being freed and liberated since ww2! WOW!

zstar

HSC
N/A
America should mind its own business.

Tibet is Chinese.

Xinjiang is Chinese.

Taiwan is Chinese.

As for the the human rights issue well no foreign country should intervene, China's human rights issue is up to Chinese to solve. Chinese history shows that if the government fails to heed the people then they well be overthrown by the people.

I think eventually political reform will come to China but the Olympics is a sport event that should remain a sport event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)