• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The BEST Economics Summary/Notes (1 Viewer)

Need_Help

HSC
N/A
I am having difficulty trying to find some really good course summaries for economics, preferably with the syllabus dot points.
I am wondering which one is the BEST resource - which one have you downloaded/tried and how did you rate it?
Thanks

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
make them yourself from tim riley and the do practice questions from the workbooks and write practice essays to past hsc questions. Keep up to date with recent economic events. You can't go wrong.

extra123

HSC
hey guys i made comprehensive, detailed syllabus notes on the entire economics HSC course. These notes produced using a variety of textbooks and other sources helped me attain 1st rank at school (95 in trial). I am thinking of offering economics HSC tuition. If you are interested, email me: cascading_fountain83@hotmail.com

vennmuch

HSC
I am having difficulty trying to find some really good course summaries for economics, preferably with the syllabus dot points.
I am wondering which one is the BEST resource - which one have you downloaded/tried and how did you rate it?
Thanks
Put in the hard yards and make them yourself. Would be worth it in the end. Especailly for economics.

I paid good money for an ex students top notes which I still think is a good investment but itd be worth nothing unless I use it to make my own.

This is so unless you're happy on getting an alright but nothing exceptional, of course.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
don't be lazy. do them yourself.

the process of making notes > reading off other people's notes.

when you make notes, you learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)