• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Best R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop for 2006 (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i like the one wish film clip, too bad it is only the slow version i really like the desert storm rmx of this song
yeh i like that video clip too :)
I don't like that desert storm remix too much, the original is the best imo...its more meaningful to me as a slow song...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the new joint album by Aceyalone and RJD2 is fucking brilliant.

supra download it from boxden ull fucking love it (hopefully) shit is AMAZING, some of rjd2's best beats

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
the new joint album by Aceyalone and RJD2 is fucking brilliant.

supra download it from boxden ull fucking love it (hopefully) shit is AMAZING, some of rjd2's best beats
hmm will check it out...

any other news Chris?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Supra said:
hmm will check it out...

any other news Chris?

yep

T.I will put 'live in the sky' on the album, but a revised version....

dl the Ne-Yo freestyle over the 'touch it' beat.

ghostface - struggle (typical HOT track from ghost)

u heard that T.I single yet 'what you know bout that' im gettin addicted.

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Mary J Blige _ Be Without You is just fuck brilliant, no questions asked. even if its old skool

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
NAS HAS OFFICIALLY SIGNED TO DEF JAM (but sony is still involved in some way) BUT FUCKKKKKKKKK THIS IS HUGE NEWS IN HIP HOP
on 96.1, they said that this was news was released today! hahahah morons.

but they played, "it aint hard to tell"!!!! which was awesome stuff. so i msg'd them telling them to play more off illmatic, and to put me on radio. :D

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
woah they played 'it aint hard to tell'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG AN AUSSIE RADIO STATION PLAYED HIP HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the world is getting better.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
woah they played 'it aint hard to tell'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG AN AUSSIE RADIO STATION PLAYED HIP HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the world is getting better.

Hey

i just had an orgasm. they played that on 96.1?? what day and what time. good shit, gotta start making requests!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
it was probably just because it was nas releated news that a hip hop guy told them was 'big news' so they put it on :p

---------------------------------------------

mobb deep - put em in their place (apparant first single)

verdict: *cries* i want the old mobb deep back, its listenable though

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
illmatic said:
Hey

i just had an orgasm. they played that on 96.1?? what day and what time. good shit, gotta start making requests!
its was on that dirty dozen show. i think its like at 6 or 7pm for a couple of hrs.

the auto-msg i got back made me giggle.
".........
....96.ONE"

HAHAHHA word dawg!

Monstar

HSC
^^ 96.1 is supposed to be a "hiphop and rnb" staition.

I personally would like to hear some JOe Budden..dude si crazy

illmatic

NaS
HSC
Monstar said:
^^ 96.1 is supposed to be a "hiphop and rnb" staition.

I personally would like to hear some JOe Budden..dude si crazy

I dont know why Jay keeps shelving the dude. He's not putting his shit out! Now i know why DMX left Def Jam.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
X left def jam because he doesnt want a good friend of his to be in charge of his shit, he said he doesnt like being under people. Even though his still under the sony execs lol but i guess it was a good move for him.

joe budden is the nicest dude out (since reasonable doubt) love that line, 'dumb out' hands down was the track of the fucking year last year. Everytime i hear it, even now, im like 'WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was FUCKING AWESOME'

mood muzik II was well worth the wait, that 'staind' song where he samples 'staind - the outside' is great.

hopefully jay is learning from his mistakes.

anyway im off to go see COMMON!!!!!! HOOOOORAY though my lil bitch mate has no concept of 'HURRYING UP' so he wont be home till 7, so we'll get there AFTER the doors open (at 8) and miss out on the front, but hopefully we can get there since theres only 2 of us

next time im gonna take my time when someone is waiting on me because im usually always on time, enough bitching cyaz

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
X left def jam because he doesnt want a good friend of his to be in charge of his shit, he said he doesnt like being under people. Even though his still under the sony execs lol but i guess it was a good move for him.

joe budden is the nicest dude out (since reasonable doubt) love that line, 'dumb out' hands down was the track of the fucking year last year. Everytime i hear it, even now, im like 'WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was FUCKING AWESOME'

mood muzik II was well worth the wait, that 'staind' song where he samples 'staind - the outside' is great.

hopefully jay is learning from his mistakes.

anyway im off to go see COMMON!!!!!! HOOOOORAY though my lil bitch mate has no concept of 'HURRYING UP' so he wont be home till 7, so we'll get there AFTER the doors open (at 8) and miss out on the front, but hopefully we can get there since theres only 2 of us

next time im gonna take my time when someone is waiting on me because im usually always on time, enough bitching cyaz
enjoy it u lucky bastard...remember hwo the 112 concert was around exam time...well this Common concert is also two days before yet another exam...stupid summer school :p

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lolll my friends picking me up soon HOPEFULLY so since we have a car ill take my camera, ill post pics up here and hopefully ill take some video and upload it on boxden :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)